Embarrassing forum posts from days past...

Hi all,

I've been feeling quite nostalgic since starting PSO again, and I've spent part of my morning at work (sshhh!) browsing the old Sega forums. I happened to stumble across two old posts of mine that I'm not particularly proud of:

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?152073-*Star*-s-Hunt-DAYLIGHT-SCAR-FOUND

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?122142-DJR-s-new-Trade-List

Mainly for the poor grammar, but also for this line... "I am teh happyzorz..."

Yikes...

So anyway, can you find a more embarrassing post from your youth? Would you dare share it with your cool new friends now? I hope so!

*Edit* you can find any old posts on the sega forums by searching "djr site:forums.sega.com" in Google. Just replace 'djr' with whatever your username would have been.

Edited by David Rankine
  • Like 1

Besides my twitter, I don't have anything else to be ashamed on the internet xD I guess...oh and my youtube vids about minecraft xD

I glad Ultima rates are a bit easier, the old one's took ages to get anything proper. (Nobody got time for that sjs 1/21277 chance!!!)

Besides my twitter, I don't have anything else to be ashamed on the internet xD I guess...oh and my youtube vids about minecraft xD

I glad Ultima rates are a bit easier, the old one's took ages to get anything proper. (Nobody got time for that sjs 1/21277 chance!!!)

You really need to be ashamed of that twitter...

The "minecarft" stuff is ok xD

To bad sjs is actually 1/26000 :D

<3 dar >.>

Old drop rates were a nightmare . Frozen shooter with hit was super OP for me xD

• Like 1

Considering I've probably got forums posts from various sites (and numerous screen names) from about as far back as 1998 or so.... Most likely most of those older forums are long gone by now, haha! Ahhh, hindsight is 20/20, but honestly, you can't change it anyway and nearly every person who was there probably hardly remembers it.

So why bother I say...

With that said, always choose your words wisely. May they be of nothing that you will or that others, might regret.

Edited by Trigunman

My entire internet career is probably one big mass of embarrassment.

On this site: my first status update where I had to ask for help on how to create a room... and talk in-game. This was barely a few months ago, btw.

Some of the drop rates were pretty diabolical back in the day... probably why cheating was so rampant! I can't even remember any super rare items I found back then...

I'm sure in another 10 years time I'll look back on this and wonder what I was thinking... so in case that does happen...

Future me... the gold is buried under the old oak tree. :onion86: