TV shows/ Movie recommendations for us mag feeders

mrchibbs

Well as you know I have been spamming the shoutbox and watching pretty bad netflix shows while I feed my mag. I would like some recommendations for shows/movies on netflix, or even ones, dare I say, I can torrent. I'm not a big fan of anime but if there's something you think I NEED to watch post it here!

I'll start with my favorite movie of all time:

Apocalypse now

and my favorite shows of all time:

The Office (the american one not the english) and House of Cards (unfortunately a netflix only show :( you might be able to torrent)

please do it for us mag feeders who sit around staring at walls! :onion86:

Game of Thrones

You know I have HBO but never got around to watching it! great recommendation.

If anime works with you, try Gintama, it's long and funny, usually making fun of other known series/animes. ;3 a bit of dark humor so maybe not good for kids (15+ seems a good age for it).

Series maybe doctor House or friends. D:

• Like 1

Jet Li's Fearless.

• Like 1

TV show: blacksails (real pirate show :) ), walking dead is a must but I guess you already saw that !, you can also go with 24h if it's not done yet.

As for the movies, interstellar, gattaca, kingsman are some of my fav ( gattaca since a long time, and the 2 others are my favs of 2014)

• Like 1

I'm not MAG feeder, but from what I understand of it, it's tedious work. Much like mining in EVE, which I did back in the day. I watched Futurama a lot, it has ten seasons and each episode is barely jointed to the last so if you miss anything no biggie. Also enjoyed the various Star Trek series', much for the same reason. Both are on netflix now.

And if you havn't seen it, Rick and Morty is a fantastic show from Adult Swim. I belive you can still watch most, if not all of the first season on the AS website.

**Edit for grammar.

Edited by Hero32
  • Like 1

I'm not MAG feeder, but from what I understand of it, it's tedious work. Much like mining in EVE, which I did back in the day. I watched Futurama a lot, it has ten seasons and each episode is barely jointed to the last so if you miss anything no biggie. Also enjoyed the various Star Trek series', much for the same reason. Both are on netflix now.

And if you havn't seen it, Rick and Morty is a fantastic show from Adult Swim. I belive you can still watch most, if not all of the first season on the AS website.

**Edit for grammar.

all great shows, futurama was one of my favories back in the day so I will definitely watch it since its now on netflix

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoyed daredevil's writing and acting more than any other "vigilante" kind of show ive seen lately.

GoT is awesome.

Pyscho Pass (1) is a really nice anime and i dont even watch anime anymore.

Mmm.. Movies: Gladiator, The godfather, Shawshank redemption, the Bourne trilogy, city of god, taxi driver, spirited away

Edited by .Kuja
  • Like 1

I enjoyed daredevil's writing and acting more than any other "vigilante" kind of show ive seen lately.

GoT is awesome.

Pyscho Pass (1) is a really nice anime and i dont even watch anime anymore.

Mmm.. Movies: Gladiator, The godfather, Shawshank redemption, the Bourne trilogy, city of god, taxi driver, spirited away

ive seen a couple of those movies and they're classics, Ill just add these to my list of must watch anime xD

• 2 weeks later...

Why have I not seen this before, and why is nobody commenting hundreds of shows?!
GIVE ME ANIME TO WATCH YES PLEASE.

PS. if you haven't watch S-cry-ed my favorite anime and its only like 27 episodes.

I got a huge list D:

well:

Guilty crown -action

noragami -action

angel beats -slice of life

accel world -action

amagi brilliant park (we need to go lewder!) -comedy

Anohana -slice of life/romance

Another - terror

Ao Haru ride -romance

Ansatsu kyoushitsu -action/comedy

Ao no exorcist -action/fantasy

Azumanga daioh -comedy

monogatari series - mystery/supernatural

Barakamon -comedy/slice of life

Black butler -fantasy/comedy

blood lag - comedy/supernatural

Chobbits - comedy/romance

chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai - comedy/romance/slice of life

let me know when you need more xD

Edited by cyane
  • Like 1

Okay well I've seen some of few of those, and I've heard of a decent amount of them but I've never given them an actual try. So I'll get right on it when I get a chance!