Ultima's New Launcher

Soly

The palette manager changes the palette, the actions when you press 1 - 0 or the arrows... you have to first set it up with the launcher... then load it up in the game if you want.

The sound will be overwritten yeah... you are free to suggest a new sound... I'll see if I put it as an option download so when you select custom language in the launcher, it wont overwrite it.

The palette manager changes the palette, the actions when you press 1 - 0 or the arrows... you have to first set it up with the launcher... then load it up in the game if you want.

The sound will be overwritten yeah... you are free to suggest a new sound... I'll see if I put it as an option download so when you select custom language in the launcher, it wont overwrite it.

you mean the hud or the lockon colors?
because if it the hud i have a custom one, maybe it doesn't change because of that
also i can't find the option at all in the launcher

a39tdwX.jpg
my client was patched from the ephinea client hopefully nobody complains about that

WApYQlJ.jpg
gOmdYEs.jpg

about the sound, i see but well i don't have any problem with this one it was just a doubt

To access the palette manager, right click the options button in the main window, then select palette manager. From there you can configure up to 10 palettes which you can load in the game with Alt + 1 to 0

You will notice the change if you are in some area different than pioneer 2. because only there the palette appears

Edited by Soly

I saw the "add custom ogg music and sound effect feature" but i dont see it and the rare drop sound was amazing idea i love it!

sometime the rare drop sound doesnt work often. when a special weapon drop from a enemy it didnt make the sound

i thought i accidently turn off the sound.

It sometimes fail, mostly when there is a lot of stuff going on... I'll hopefully solve this at some point.

But it should play when any rare drops (event if its not a red box)

Where is the option for "add custom ogg music and sound effect feature"? I have the new client and I can't find it anywhere. There is an option tab dedicated to sound but it's not there. Having a unique sound effect for a rare item drop sounds like a really useful feature. If I can choose my own sound to use, I could use something that is extra loud and has a longer duration, so it's harder to miss.

The launcher should be able to co-exist with ENB d3d9.dll now

YESS!! :onion107:

Ohh... didn't knew the PB interfering.. I'll check.

About hotkeys... I am struggling with them lol... that's why... I was going to use the numpad but not everybody has it available.

I'll see what to do.

Edit:

Just tried it and the alternate hotkeys cannot be used at least with keyboard (only the alternate palette) so gg.

Edit 2:

The alternate keys work with gamepad, it has something to with the game client. Thanks Tofuman for the info.

Thanks for the hard work soly. your work bring happiness to a lot of users.

we can say the launcher is stable enough now to start announcing the end of the old launcher.

we can say the launcher is stable enough now to start announcing the end of the old launcher.

I wouldn't remove it completely in case some users still have issues, but even then the game would still work just fine without starting it with my launcher.

• 2 weeks later...

WIndows 8 and above, well rest in peace for me because I stick to 7! Might as well try it and see if it'll comply.

To use this program you need .NET Framework 4, Windows 8 and above has the framework preinstalled :).

Edited by Soly

@velociti @Soly i'm on windows 7 still and i didnt have to download .NET Framework 4 because it was actually already installed, i'm pretty sure i didnt download it ever. just mentioning

i use W7 professional, service pack 1. my Microsoft .NET Framework is already at 4.6.1. and i can use this launcher just fine

in this https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40773you can check that vista and w7 can be compatible

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 (Web Installer) for Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 SP2 Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and Windows Server 2012