Ultima's New Launcher

Soly

i've tried this launcher since yesterday and so far very great work.... the new widescreen exe is much better than the old one ( mostly for the reasons that you stated soly ) along with the new options interface and customizable stuff..

So thank you for this work soly :onion-head11:

PS : i have one question, what is "save credential" and "steam mode" ? ( sorry if someone asked this already, i didn't pay attention )

Save credentials is like the original one.. the game will keep your username and password saved so when you log back in you don't have to enter the info again.

Steam mode is to make the launcher and game work with steam. to keep the overlay and the online status after opening the game through the launcher. However it was not needed... I left the setting in case is needed again.

Updated the launcher.

Now the palette manager and all the future hotkeys have to be enabled from the launcher options.

Under general, you will see "Custom Hotkeys". This option will enable all hotkeys, some hotkeys may perform the original actions they do in game.

This is very interesting. Unfortunately when you have a full PB available, the lower hotbar is unavailable. And pressing Alt + 1~0 does lobby actions at the same time as changing the palette. Why not use something like Z~/ instead?

Ohh... didn't knew the PB interfering.. I'll check.

About hotkeys... I am struggling with them lol... that's why... I was going to use the numpad but not everybody has it available.

I'll see what to do.

Edit:

Just tried it and the alternate hotkeys cannot be used at least with keyboard (only the alternate palette) so gg.

Edit 2:

The alternate keys work with gamepad, it has something to with the game client. Thanks Tofuman for the info.

Edited by Soly

Oh, using Z~/ wouldn't work either because most of those keys do lobby actions as well.

These keys would work though:

- = [ ] \ ; ' , . /

There are exactly 10 punctuation keys in the middle of the keyboard that we could use.

Well, I am working on leveling 6 accounts so I can use them together. One person soloing with 6 accounts is best for this server, right? Too bad one person using one account and playing with other people isn't best.

• Like 1