The Vaper's Lounge

makaveli

I'm interested in how many fellow ultima players are also into vaping. Not only is vaping a much safer alternative to smoking cigarettes, but for many people it has also become a hobby. This will be a thread where you can talk about your current set up, different flavors, ask for advice, and talk about anything vape-related.

Right now im running a nemesis 18650 mod at 1.0 ohms. I could probably get ohms a bit lower if i wanted.. but for me the vapor production is good enough. The juice i got in the rda now is pineapple flavor with a touch of menthol.

:onion108: anyone else?

I don't know much about the specs, but I have an old Magneto mod and I switched out the Patriot atomizer for a Little Boy atomizer because the patriot was absolute shit. Currently vaping some Apples All Day by Victory Liquids. Best juice in existence, but it burns pretty quickly

http://www.vaporwidgets.com/products/victory-liquid-ejuice-apple-all-day?variant=918252155

• Like 2

I don't know much about the specs, but I have an old Magneto mod and I switched out the Patriot atomizer for a Little Boy atomizer because the patriot was absolute shit. Currently vaping some Apples All Day by Victory Liquids. Best juice in existence, but it burns pretty quickly

http://www.vaporwidgets.com/products/victory-liquid-ejuice-apple-all-day?variant=918252155

Nice that apples all day sounds bomb. I've only recently starting making my own flavors and surprisingly turn out just as good as the local vape shops. Still 50/50 pg/vg ratio but mine seems alot thicker, which is good because it doesnt burn all that fast. The other flavor I made a few days ago was cinnamon red hots. Tastes like big red and is great with a few drops of menthol.

D: is this a cigar.. or a juice.. or.. what

Its a battery attached to a tank. You put juice in the tank and the battery heats up the coils in the tank producing vapor. Alot of people vape with nicotine in their mix, but i also know alot of people personally who vape for the flavor and no nicotine.

Is cool as long as you don't break your health.

Vaping doesn't affect your health. That is if your juice isnt some crappy gas station brand. The "e-liquid" is primarily composed of propylene glycol (pg), vegetable glycerin (vg), and flavor concentrate. This mixture has little if any effect on your health it only gets questionable when you add nicotine to the mix.

Edited by makaveli

Vaping doesn't affect your health. That is if your juice isnt some crappy gas station brand. The "e-liquid" is primarily composed of propylene glycol (pg), vegetable glycerin (vg), and flavor concentrate. This mixture has little if any effect on your health it only gets questionable when you add nicotine to the mix.

as far as I know, nicotine isn't harmful, its just addictive

• Like 1

as far as I know, nicotine isn't harmful, its just addictive

yep you're right. its actually comparable to caffeine. both are addictive.

• Like 1

o well everyone i know that does no nic does it as a hobby and for the flavor. personally i like my nicotine around 12mg/ml. again this is a thread by a vaper for vapers. if your just here to criticize then get out we dont need any haters here xD

Edited by makaveli
  • Like 1

ill post some pics of the setup im rockin later

so heres the nemesis i have. nothing fancy but it gets the job done, and its a great vape mod imo.

DPTaxq9.jpg

bFMPJUm.jpg

gYpjEQc.jpg

(battery was near dead so not a ton of vapor)

Edited by makaveli
  • Like 1

it might smoke xD but i wouldnt advise it. but they got honey flavor liquid if your into that. the juice i had in the picture was strawberry with a few drops of mint. pretty good :onion108: