A Mag Nursery

Hey everyone, I hope you're all having a good day!

So, I really enjoy collecting mags and feeding them and raising them in different ways, I find it ridiculously fun. I know that some people can find it to be a chore to raise them, so I had an idea of being a sort of mag raiser, mag mommy, mag...whatever XD

Basically my idea was to take whatever requests anyone would have (colour, type, etc.) and I would raise a mag to what that person wanted and then, once it was ready, give it to them, completely for free. Obviously with colours it depends what mags I find lol, unless there is a way to find specific colours. And if someone found a mag and wanted it to be raised to a certain type but couldn't be bothered to do it, they could leave it with me and I'd do it for them.

Of course, this was just a random idea I had while hunting for mags XD So would anyone be interested in such a thing? And would it be allowed? Any feedback would be most appreciated! :)

• Like 7

Wow that's a really kind offer. I'm sure many will appreciate it. I was just thinking about how I've really been needing another mag but I haven't had the time to raise them >.<

I would love you forever if you could take mag raising off my hands. It's just that I'd feel guilty for making you do it for free, given how tedious and time-consuming it gets. I remember Saith (Fyrewolf5 on the forums) hosted his own mag nursery, but even though he charged PDs for his serivces, he was burned out in about a week. And trust me, you'd get A LOT of orders, moreso if you're doing it for free. You're the only person I've heard who says they actually like raising mags. In fact, it's so weird that I'm 49 percent certain you're a mutant in disguise.

• Like 1

Prepare to get rich. Mag farmers are both rare and glorious beings, greatly rewarded for their hard work and patience

As a mag maker i find this offensive.... oh no, i agree with that, yup. xD

• Like 2

Nice idea :) I have two Satos (one red and one white that I want to feed, but I'm a bit lazy to do that >.<) that need to be fed. I know you are willing to do it for free, but I think you deserve something else haha. Let me know which things you need.

Hmm. I want a Red Sato to be 5/133/62/0 and a White Sato 5/125/70/0. I will provide meseta if necessary ^^.

May I ask what stats your current Satos are at? :)

I would love you forever if you could take mag raising off my hands. It's just that I'd feel guilty for making you do it for free, given how tedious and time-consuming it gets. I remember Saith (Fyrewolf5 on the forums) hosted his own mag nursery, but even though he charged PDs for his serivces, he was burned out in about a week. And trust me, you'd get A LOT of orders, moreso if you're doing it for free. You're the only person I've heard who says they actually like raising mags. In fact, it's so weird that I'm 49 percent certain you're a mutant in disguise.

That is one of my concerns regarding this, it's all very well having the idea while hunting and on a caffeine rush, but actually doing it might be overwhelming XD And, really, one of the only reasons I'm offering to do it for free is because I can't really decide what kind of price would be acceptable lol.
I'm not a mutant *shifty eyes* I swear!

The mag color is tied to the character costume. :)

Oh yeah! :) But what about the ones you can find in the mines? :o EDIT: Man, I feel so dumb, I've only just realized that there is an endless supply of mags with just making new characters. D'oh! *headdesk* Still, it's always a pleasant surprise to find one hidden away in a box XD

And thanks everyone for the replies :) I'm still very open to this idea, so if anyone wants to discuss options or to ask questions then feel free to pm me!

Edited by snowfox

Oh yeah! :) But what about the ones you can find in the mines? :o EDIT: Man, I feel so dumb, I've only just realized that there is an endless supply of mags with just making new characters. D'oh! *headdesk* Still, it's always a pleasant surprise to find one hidden away in a box XD

I can't answer that until i test it extensively... could be random as weapon stats... or maybe all red? idk xD

The price range on mags vary, I know I would be willing to put 20-25 PDs towards a Cyan Sato, but they're a little rare. Any well made 5/150/45 mag will go for 15 PDs on a rainy day as far as I've seen. And if you want to do it for free, you could simply go with a super cheap price like 5-10 PDs. Or, better yet, offers. Private messaging each person about a price would be easy. If you aren't interested in PDs, I have mag cells, hit weapons, mag cells, etc. Wouldn't be too hard for me to do quite a few things if you'd like. Also, a lot of mags are created in order to help someone max out their stats. Previously mentioned Fyrewolf5 often helps people set up mat plans with a special made mag. If you could learn how to do those mags, people could definitely make it worth your time! Seems like it'd be best to cater on a case-by-case basis :D

Edited by Kolective

The price range on mags vary, I know I would be willing to put 20-25 PDs towards a Cyan Sato, but they're a little rare. Any well made 5/150/45 mag will go for 15 PDs on a rainy day as far as I've seen. And if you want to do it for free, you could simply go with a super cheap price like 5-10 PDs. Or, better yet, offers. Private messaging each person about a price would be easy. If you aren't interested in PDs, I have mag cells, hit weapons, mag cells, etc. Wouldn't be too hard for me to do quite a few things if you'd like. Also, a lot of mags are created in order to help someone max out their stats. Previously mentioned Fyrewolf5 often helps people set up mat plans with a special made mag. If you could learn how to do those mags, people could definitely make it worth your time! Seems like it'd be best to cater on a case-by-case basis :D

To be honest, I'm really not that interested in PDs at the moment XD Mag cells could certainly come in handy in the future. Would it be going too far to charge meseta? I'm not exactly the richest (yet! XD) and sometimes buying the food for the mags can be rather pricey, but then I do feel kind of weird actually charging meseta for it. Hopefully I can get my butt into gear and make some mad money so that I can maybe do it for free in the future lol.
Private messaging would definitely be easier, as it offers a better opportunity to get into more detail for what that person wants and to offer an individual price XD
Wow, mat plans and special made mags sound waaay too pro for me XD I'm not exactly the brightest. But hopefully I could learn to do something similar!
I've looked at a Sato guide and I think I could do it. And I think I might just have a cyan baby in my bank, but I'll have to check :o

• 1 year later...

It's nice to know that there are others out there who love rearing mags. I thought I was the only one. I just am having a difficult time finding out how to get the mag cells. I might also be able to help snowfox if the demand is too great. Pm me if you want any help.