Introduce Yourself

kiros

Name: Christopher (people call me Chris)

Preferred contact method: PM'ing me on the forums

Hobbies: I'm a big fan of music, I've been playing the drum set for more than 12 years, and I'm in a small band. I'm a big fan of airplanes and aviation. I love to bowl in my spare time, and like karaoke.

Picture:

WP_20150430_013_zpsu8nbu26x.jpg

IMG_1968_zpsbroadrmy.jpg

I uploaded 2 pictures, one with short hair and one with my usual curly hair.

A little more about yourself:

I'm currently going to college and want to specialize in something business orientated. I've been thinking about Finance or Business Management. If Business, does not work out in general I was thinking of going into engineering and perhaps becoming an airplane technician.

I live in apartment and I have 5 cats and 2 turtles. Before I use to have 6 cats, 2 turtles, and 4 parakeets (I know crazy right).

I want to become a pilot, however as a hobby.

I'm not the best at grammar, nor do I enforce it, unless I'm writing a college paper.

I am the Game Moderator from PSOBB Schtserv.

To conclude my 85 page research paper on myself, the last time I've watched anime was about 4 years ago and I've never tasted bubble tea.

Looking forward to meet you guys!

Dang, why not a pic in a suit, playing drums while flying in an airplane?

Welcome all!

Dang, why not a pic in a suit, playing drums while flying in an airplane?

Welcome all!

LOL hahaha :onion108: I think that would be a violation and my airplane would crash if I were playing the drums while flying the airplane. Autopilot is great and all, but I like to fly my planes manually and listen to air traffic control xD.

Anyways thanks for the welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: I don't like giving out my real name, My friends usually just call me Maji.
Preferred contact method: Forums
Hobbies: gaming (mostly beatmania IIDX and dance dance revolution nowadays.) Anime sometimes, and eating new kinds of food.
Picture:
A little more about your self: Played PSO since it came out on GameCube. I started the game as a RAcast and then changed from that to a HUnewearl, cause I find huneys fun personally and from then I have always played as a huney. I love dogs, music, and food. That's about all I'll give for now :3

Name: Rob

Preferred Contact Method: Forums or in-game

Hobbies: Gaming (Mostly video games or PnP games with friends) and studying.

A little more about yourself: I've been playing PSO for over a decade, logged over 1k hours offline on the GC. I tend to solo b/c I'm either in school and need to watch the clock, or at home and having to take care of my cat. (also, old habits are hard to break.) You'll usually find me running through the Forest and Caves with my RAmarl... (Can kill the dragon safely, but get one-shotted by that overgrown centipede).

Name: Craig a.k.a (C Flo)
Preferred contact method: In game, Inbox, or Skype
Hobbies: Being GOAT 24/7

A little more about your self: Not much to tell really. I'm just another refugee from SCHThack looking for a new PSOBB home. I started playing PSO differently than most. I played it on Xbox instead of GC like many people I know, and I had never played PSO online until I discovered SCHThack by pure accident while trying to download a vanilla copy of PSO from KAT. I have logged more hours into PSOBB than I care to admit. I still love this game, and no matter how many times I tell myself I'll quit I always find my way back to PSOBB.

Edited by TheJoker25

Name: Reggie or Mr.crow

Preferred method of contact: pm or gamechat

Pic: I don't want to be held responsible for damaging monitors

Hobbies: gaming, cooking, boxing, and writing

I'm a long time pso player from DC/gc days. Not too keen on PSO2.Can be found at DA as well (hikaru-kun). Looking for a nice community to take root in.

Name: Reggie or Mr.crow

Preferred method of contact: pm or gamechat

Pic: I don't want to be held responsible for damaging monitors

Hobbies: gaming, cooking, boxing, and writing

I'm a long time pso player from DC/gc days. Not too keen on PSO2.Can be found at DA as well (hikaru-kun). Looking for a nice community to take root in.

Well you've come to the right place. I can think of no other server out there that rivals Ultima's population or it's consistent updates of new items/quests/events.

Name:Dylan
Preferred contact method: Email, Im, or skype. Pick whatever
Hobbies: Video games, music, and reading.
Picture: This picture for my profile is my favorite anime character Yasuri Shichika from Katanagatari
A little more about your self: I enjoy making jokes and just having an overall good time.

Name: Andy, Golgo, Xellos, Xelly, Kuno
Preferred contact method: Email, Steam, Im, or skype
Hobbies: Video games, music, and cooking.
Picture: 12080003_10153145319443240_8343149674692
Me with my little girl. She is almost 3 1/2 months old.
A little more about your self: I'm a pest control technician by trade. Been doing it for almost 4 years.
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Enrique (I go by 201d)
Preferred contact method: Hangouts
Hobbies: Splatoon, hopefully PSO?
Picture: photo-thumb-21736.jpg?_r=1445849840
A little more about your self: A few months after I moved out of my parents house I bought a Dreamcast, the first console I bought with my own money. Ireceived PSOv2 as a birthday gift from my wife, but I was never able to play online because I didn't have a credit card. I still played for hours on end with my chubby RAcast, but even with the hours and HOURS of grinding, I never got to beat the multiplayer game on my own.

I hope I can take that item off my bucket list with your help.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: (I prefer not to use real name, I'll just use Zero)
Preferred contact method: Forums, pretty much. You can of course talk to me in-game as well
Hobbies: Gaming, watching shows, and that's pretty much it
Picture: Nope! I am a private individual
A little more about your self: I do a lot of gaming, like, a LOT. Still in school but it's all being balanced really well, and I've played PSO since the Gamecube days. Beat it on Gamecube, and then I was introduced to BlueBurst. Coming back to it now after a few years from previously playing Schthack before the admins decided to go crazy and extort money. But I'm here now! Woo! Also play some PSO2 at times, wishing it came to the west and I go by MAL1C3, or if in-game on Ship 2 you see Hrafn go by, that's me.

Name: In-game name: Kyoko, Rousai or Corvinus :)

Preferred contact Method: Forums, In-game, Inbox :P

Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime and drawing.

Picture: Nope

Alittle more about yourself:

I have Played PSO on the GameCube, and an old player from Schterv. I was deeply saddened when Schterv shut down.. but now I'm back and looking forward to this new server! :3

• 2 weeks later...

Name:same has my profile name (i registered by facebook) In Game Name is unholyarceus
Preferred contact method:Skype PSN Email Facebook sites i hang out it (PM me for those)
Hobbies:video games (huge sony Playstatation fan)
Picture: http://tinypic.com/m/j6oj20/2
A little more about your self: don't feel like talking about my self. i'm too shy and i get mad easy no the internet.

i just hope i can change my Fourm name however...