Larva

As all of you may already know , the event will be ending soon and there is still a lot of things that remain broken that do not allow us to obtain certain event Items .

I think larva should attempt to fix all this before the event ends so we can enjoy the remaining xmas event days .

1 .Government Quests fail to download (for everyone)

2 . Broken Event Drops. Such as Ashura mag cell , Girsasole , Heart of morolian , Soul Eater , Kroes Sweater , phonon Maser, Galatine ( not sure) , and harisen fan.

3 . When the hacker isnt around any more there is still server Lag such as text , a lot of disconnecting , login issues and boss lags

im not sure if 3 can be fixed or will be fixed on its own but without these other two things we cant enjoy the event completely .

Also pgf wasnt so hard to get as of like two weeks ago , i havent seen one since though so not sure if thats broken now to ?

Edited by Stark 1
  • Like 8

As all of you may already know , the event will be ending soon and there is still a lot of things that remain broken that do not allow us to obtain certain event Items .

I think larva should attempt to fix all this before the event ends so we can enjoy the remaining xmas even days .

1 .Government Quests fail to download (for everyone)

2 . Broken Event Drops. Such as Ashura mag cell , Girsasole , Heart of morolian , Soul Eater , Kroes Sweater , phonon Maser, Galatine ( not sure) , and harisen fan.

3 . When the hacker isnt around any more there is still server Lag such as text and boss lags

im not sure if 3 can be fixed or will be fixed on its own but without these other two things we cant enjoy the event completely .

Also pgf wasnt so hard to get as of like two weeks ago , i havent seen one since though so not sure if thats broken now to ?

Girasola drops from the rare boss ep4 ult redria Galatina ult ep4 bluefull

Girasola drops from the rare boss ep4 ult redria Galatina ult ep4 bluefull

I am well aware where everything's SUPPOSE to drop

Also not helping the topic . Thank you for your input good sir

Edited by Stark 1
  • Like 2