Think I'm leaving

Daniel Titley

Sorry guys had enough of trying to huntin pgf countless rts for it n nothing I now it's a grinding game but just frustrating that people can do 1000s of damage n at lvl 50 plus I'm lvl 162 n can only hit 300 too 400 game just seems point less so goodbye I might come back in the future you have been great all people on here

Those level 50s are usually people who have played this game for 2years+. Not everyone is as lucky as others. I know I am not that lucky. You expect to do 1000s at lvl 162? that is stupid and you haven't even played this game for long. If you really want to do that kind of damage go donate. You have to work for that kind of gear, real life or in game, don't expect to come and instantly kill everything in 1 shot.

• Like 9

What kind of level 50s were there and what items were they using? Also, keep in mind those people have alternate accounts that gave to themselves, let it be power mags, materials and of course high level units. Lastly, this server has 3x exp rate and higher chance of rare mobs appearing, its less of a grind than the vanilla version.

Edited by Ethersword

I guess it's a blessing I haven't really played with anyone yet since I can't get jealous of anyone. :D

But seriously, the players who can seemingly do insane amounts of damage at insanely low levels have probably hoarded enough treasure overtime to pump their new characters full of a gazillion stat materials + fully leveled mag + super duper rares. And if they themselves haven't acquired a whole warehouse of rare items, then they're probably buddies with someone who has.

I understand if the game is too grindy for your taste (let's be honest, there's not all that much to do in this game), but the players who're super strong are the ones who haven't been discouraged enough to leave. Instead of quitting in a fit, why not poke around and figure out how they managed to get so strong? Tag along with someone who can help you out, or if you play solo like me, see if you can earn it yourself. I mean, obviously they must have found a way to do it, so you can too.

Dear Daniel...

To those who seek power, usually have not invested the sufficient time to acquire said power. Far too many of the upcoming generation I'm sad to say want everything now and don't expect to pay anything for it.

All three of my lvl 200s have at least over 400 hours on them... Trigunman is probably over 900 I'd say at this point and by far my strongest character. That should give you an idea of the price you must invest for such power.

Needless to say this game is not for the impatient, much less any sort of MMORPG, grinding is the name of the game in RPGs, period.

That the problem with the new generation of gamers. They are soft and lazy. Expecting to be overpowered at the start of a game. Giving up so easily and early. Wanted items handed to them without putting in the time to grind for them. I do not have a problem helping new ppl or giving a few starting items but expecting to be given godlike items makes me laugh. Dont be jealous of other players who are better then you.Look up to them,ask them questions and learn from them so one day you can teach and help another.