Dual Birds Upgraded...

Well everyone has Psycho Ravens now and I doubt until some sort of change happens not too many female characters will be made. So here is my suggestion and I know there are a few who agree with me... That we take the Dual Bird that we have now make it usable only by female and lower the ATA requirement to 200, add about 18 ATA, and somewhere between 250-300 ATP boost, which would leave them still weaker and less accurate than Psycho Ravens, but boosted enough to make them worth using... Female HUs have no mechguns to use and female RAs only get one choice which would Yases...

ATP - 252(with upgrades) -> 402-552

ATA - 22 -> 40

ATA Req - 210 -> 200

• Like 8

this, or if anyone wants to go ahead and just make Psycho Swans

Psycho Swans

ATP + 200 - 300

ATA + 30

ATA Req - 200

Special : Demon or Reduced Demon

they don't actually have to be that strong if they have a demon special, and if female hunters can use them, they will already do a shit crockel of damage even if they aren't super boosted.

or you can just do the Dual Bird boost, either way, we need female mechguns, hopefully a new set that will complete the trilogy (Dual Birds, Psycho Ravens, Psycho Swans)

• Like 4

I'm so agree with you, Dual bird can be easyly beat by the power of a charge vulcans , and not the same with psycho raven , they should be a upgrade of it !

• Like 2

These should be the next server item made period! It was the first thing I asked Kajex when I met him. But for the love of god can we stop just adding psycho to everything please? Some of my ideas are:

Snake Bandage

Dual Swan (For those who prefer the literal)

White Storm? Fuck i dunno JUST ANYTHING BUT PSYCHO FFS

Same stats as psycho ravens duh

Good post wilson. Up voted.

Edited by Aiden Payne
  • Like 2

i vote for a duals last swan with less ata, less power, but with a cool special attack

YESSS

These should be the next server item made period! It was the first thing I asked Kajex when I met him. But for the love of god can we stop just adding psycho to everything please? Some of my ideas are:

Snake Bandage

Dual Swan (For those who prefer the literal)

White Storm? Fuck i dunno JUST ANYTHING BUT PSYCHO FFS

Twin Ivory

Black Swan

White Wings

or just Psycho Swans, I don't care what you call it tbh I just wanna see them made

Edited by xenomaren
  • Like 1

Since dual bird dont have stats, a ata improvement will be perfect, it help a lot to new players and female characters until gms create a female only mechgun tipe weapons.