MASS-Battle Mode (OFFICIAL! Trailer)

MASS-Battle Mode Trailer:

Hope you folks of ULTIMA can sit back and enjoy my 1st Trailer Video for Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst =] :onion88:

Feel free to leave your comments below of what you think of the Video etc, etc. :onion-head54:

• Like 3

hehe :onion108:

*movie trailer guy voice*

In a world, where one man, has one sonicteam armor.

Battle mode has...

just....got....fucked.....

Coming soon to a server near you

staring Massblade in...

Battle mode: The End of Battle Mode

• Like 8

*movie trailer guy voice*

In a world, where one man, has one sonicteam armor.

Battle mode has...

just....got....fucked.....

Coming soon to a server near you

staring Massblade in...

Battle mode: The End of Battle Mode

hahaha :onion-head69:

ohhhh snap ima have to start makin some vids!!! i've been holding it off till i get a better computer but this shit got me hyped!!

• Like 1

Battle with sta is like using cheats

the worse is not even sta armando, but clearly psycho raven 90/100 hit in battle with a hucast ( and all others high atp weapons with crazy hit ).... too bad, it it was rule battle ( wich is the only fair battle mode imho ), i would have played it with you mass :(

• Like 2

the worse is not even sta armando, but clearly psycho raven 90/100 hit in battle with a hucast ( and all others high atp weapons with crazy hit ).... too bad, it it was rule battle ( wich is the only fair battle mode imho ), i would have played it with you mass :(

r6 lol but i havnt played in so long i get raped

r6 lol but i havnt played in so long i get raped

come play it with me right now son :) we just do it for the fun, doesn't matter who win/lose

ohhhh snap ima have to start makin some vids!!! i've been holding it off till i get a better computer but this shit got me hyped!!

I totally agree with you guys, very true kumii. and lol cerv I just like doing these vids, i'm getting much better at them tbh =]

I totally agree with you guys, very true kumii. and lol cerv I just like doing these vids, i'm getting much better at them tbh =]

what program you use to make your videos? :)

what program you use to make your videos? :)

Well for that Trailer I used Bandicam / Windows Movie Maker and for my 'in-person' vids I use my laptop webcam =] :onion-head69: