Broken quests.

Lee

I explained about obtaining item in quest, the game stops spending item when near the top of the item that can be carried in inventory, thus obtaining the item reward is blocked number, so I suggest less item to go with the final amount of the item that can be. "Eg 30/30 cambienlos by 24/30", so will not have any problem in claiming their reward. regards

ya explique lo de la obtencion de item en quest, el juego deja de pasar item cuando hay un numero cercano al tope de los item que se pueden llevar en el inventario, por ende se bloquea la obtencion de los item de recompensa, por tanto sugiero ir con menos item a la cantidad final de los item que se pueden llevar. " ej: 30/30 cambienlos por 24/30", con eso no tendran problema alguno en reclamar su recompensa. saludos

ok and i assume shattered dreams is fucked. what ever the hell that is or who edited something to make, so just these 2 quests?

or does anyone have anything else they want me to take a quick look at.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a weird quest in ep 4 called LOGiN , but when I start it I load into hunters guild and a speech box pops up in japanese and I warp back to lobby. No idea what that's about. The quest drops page (http://www.phantasystaronline.net/quest_drops.php) doesn't have an updated accurate list for black paper deal and mines offensive rewards(for example, bpd lists book of hitogata when it drops hitogata, mines offensive lists master raven). There's probably some other quests that no one plays which may have issues.

There's a weird quest in ep 4 called LOGiN , but when I start it I load into hunters guild and a speech box pops up in japanese and I warp back to lobby. No idea what that's about. The quest drops page (http://www.phantasystaronline.net/quest_drops.php) doesn't have an updated accurate list for black paper deal and mines offensive rewards(for example, bpd lists book of hitogata when it drops hitogata, mines offensive lists master raven). There's probably some other quests that no one plays which may have issues.

That message in login tells you that you need 4 people to play that quest.

• Like 3

That message in login tells you that you need 4 people to play that quest.

oh cool, I'll have to get a group to try that sometime then. It was quite confusing trying to understand what was going on when you don't know japanese lol.

I guess I can just translate the quest instead.

While I'm at it are there any other quests that really need translating from Japanese to English?

Edited by Choko

hmmmm.... raid on central tower rewards is broken in 2players, taking it from natacha in the lab make the game crashing.

Also the 4 boxes at the end of mine offensive, which is supposed to contains some nice items ( like master raven with % and Hit ) as rewards are empty...

Edited by Sylph777
  • Like 1

They do drop rewards sometimes sylph, but master raven was supposedly taken out of the list to not be obtainable there, which is part of why I mentioned the quest drop list not being up to date, and the rate the boxes actually drop the rewards seem off. I've gotten lollipop, tension blaster, attribute wall, samba maracas, ice staff:dagon, etc, though they have always dropped as already tekked blank(with all 0%) rares for me. The quest does need to be looked at though as the rates don't seem correct, the prize list is not up to date, and there are also some very questionable prizes such as L&K14 and ice staff:dagon.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

Mines offensive is severely broken for the rewards. I think we took out several of the major drops and replaced them with nothing. So the odds of getting any prizes are slim, and the rewards that are left are not good. I did make a post about it last year, but a lot of new items have appeared. I'd probably change my mind on the prizes, but we should at least have a few things in the quest that are not obtainable elsewhere. At the very least, something should be in the boxes at the end the majority of the time you play it.

If Lee is editing the quest, I'd prefer to get rid of the boxes all together and replace it with a computer terminal like forest offensive or an NPC to issue the prizes like in ROCT. If we straight copied the reward system from ROCT and altered the weapons that can be obtained, that would allow for variable percentages in the item prizes. It also would ensure that even if the quest dropped "nothing", you still would be 1pd richer for completing such a long quest. Until now, no one has ever offered to fix quests or I would have made different suggestions last year.

Seriously, I have done this quest about a dozen times and have never seen a single red box for the prizes at the end. I would define this as broken even if boxes sometimes can still drop.

• Like 5

well i don't decide prizes but i can fix or change quests easily, if that is the case i just need basically a list of changes to be done from larva for rewards.

• Like 2