MASS - OFFICIAL! Easter Progression Review (2014)

MASSBLADE - PSOBB (Ultima) LiveStream  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I create my own LiveStream Videos?

• Yes?
    • or No?

Ok now this Video is just a review about how the Easter Event (2014) is going so far and a few items that I want to hunt personally and certain comments that I have been getting. So hope you enjoy my 2nd video and feel free to leave your comments below of how I can improve etc and your votes on what I should do for my Livestream would be really helpful for you guys to give me some feedback =] :onion88:

Well anyway, Hope you enjoy this Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD4IvBQFfPg&feature=youtu.be

Also for Godric once again GRATZ! on your own personalized Armour dude, Awesome Stuff! :onion-head11:

*Special Thumbs-Up*

• Larva -(For making all of this happen, much appreciated)
  • Arashi -(For positive feedback on my Videos)
  • Godric -(For his Own Armour)
  • Kajex -(For saving the Red Ring Scandal)
  • Sylph -(For having great LiveStreams, which is great inpiration)
  • Colorado Wilson - (For making the Easter Event sneak peak Topic, which brought a lot of motivation for this month)
Edited by MASSBLADE
  • Like 4

haha still that was a problem ^^ gotta admit, anyway YES! we blame YOU! now =P

EDIT: And tbh I don't think you meant it at all anyway, we all make mistakes =]

Edited by MASSBLADE

Abuelita is Grandma in Spanish.

Abuelita is Grandma in Spanish.

Well i'm not Spanish ^^ But anyway thanks for telling me m8 =]

Bwahaha I love the Abuelita/battle unit. I don't have one yet, but you better believe I'm hunting one. I'm so glad it actually SLOWS you down rather than gives a slight increase. I'm not even kidding you, I almost cut myself shaving this morning because I was randomly thinking about it and started laughing!

Anywho, keep it up! I like your video! It's very strange (only because it's uncommon) and refreshing to SEE a person talk about PSO. It's an interesting dynamic that I'm not quite sure how to explain. haha

• Like 1

Thank you mass, i am touched by the affection you carry me but.... i am not that great and my livestream does not deserve so much attention.... it's just common and meaningless pso stuff hahaha

You seem to be a funny guy ^^ and also if I can give you a little advice : try to relax a little and speaks more slowly :D

I wish that a spirit of peace, forgiveness and gentleness be upon that server, i love you all guys :)

• Like 1

Bwahaha I love the Abuelita/battle unit. I don't have one yet, but you better believe I'm hunting one. I'm so glad it actually SLOWS you down rather than gives a slight increase. I'm not even kidding you, I almost cut myself shaving this morning because I was randomly thinking about it and started laughing!

Anywho, keep it up! I like your video! It's very strange (only because it's uncommon) and refreshing to SEE a person talk about PSO. It's an interesting dynamic that I'm not quite sure how to explain. haha

Seriously it gives me more and more determination to carry on these Video just by you guys giving such nice comments I didn't expect this would go so well , like wow really nice server here and Nessly almost cut yourself Shaving hahahahaha that really made me chuckle ^^ :onion108:

Edit: Really and truely you guys are really nice to me best friends iv'e made, love you guys so much =] I guest some good does come around for that saying: "Treat People how you wish to be treated".

Thank you mass, i am touched by the affection you carry me but.... i am not that great and my livestream does not deserve so much attention.... it's just common and meaningless pso stuff hahaha

You seem to be a funny guy ^^ and also if I can give you a little advice : try to relax a little and speaks more slowly :D

I wish that a spirit of peace, forgiveness and gentleness be upon that server, i love you all guys :)

And yeah I had to hand it to you Kumi your Videos are great dude, I really like your gameplay whilst in battle, inspires me to get even stronger on the game =]. Also I love your reply to this topic thanks for such a positive comment :onion-head71:

Edited by MASSBLADE
  • Like 1