ddos protection

can we just like get it for like 1-2 months so this ass hole stops or something? He will realise his ddos tries are futile and maybe leave... unless someone here is a snitch. How much could it possibly cost? I will help get the money and im sure other players will too

Edited by Armando

well, im not hiding my profile

but hope server gets good

and btw, if is that broomp or whatever who is getting server down, maybe that snitch was someone u used his hacks in past?maybe, just think of it

Edited by Ricardo Gomes

tbh I don't think it works that way.

Even with a server host using various DDoS protection methods to lessen or reduce the attacks, it cannot stop them completely in most cases from what I'm reading, as it boils down to a matter of logistics, namely the number of connections flooding a server.(aka the DDoS attack itself) IMHO, if it was up to me and I had the time, info and resources to do so, I'd hop a plane to the UK and deal with the problem DIRECTLY.

I have had a thought though that might stop the attack (ASSuming it's coming from BroopOp in the UK) but it would effectively ban all UK players from the server and even then that may not work... Basically get the server host to refuse all connections originating from all the UK's entire ISP list. Again, that would be pretty drastic but... As the old saying goes, drastic times require drastic measures, even so it's not my call to make anyway.

I do wish the best for Larva and the staff in this rather crazy situation and hope they can find a effective and permanent solution to this problem soon.

Edited by Trigunman

>implying everybody from the uk knows how to use that bullshit

>implaying That a proxy could really be used for a dddos lol.

But I did think what trugunman said.

But I guess I found a better solution for now.

lol

• 2 years later...
6 hours ago, Killop said:

Can you guys tell me from time to time won't let me on the site. This is some sort of protection against ddos attacks, or is it because I use proxy (advanced.name/ru)?

Most likely D: