PROcuring YOU!

squish

7 hours ago, MicaRod said:

Still open to new members?

Sure, new members are always welcome. Just find Me, Cyane, Soly, Flaming, or Syn in game, or one of our other members to reach us, or you can also join in on our Teamspeak server that we host for all Ultima players at ts30.gameservers.com:9400

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm up for joining - just keep in mind that the last time i played was on dreamcast... I'm basically learning the game again lmao.

Ā 

I'll jump on your TS at some point and convince you that you need me :)Ā 

16 hours ago, kinso05 said:

I'm up for joining - just keep in mind that the last time i played was on dreamcast... I'm basically learning the game again lmao.

Ā 

I'll jump on your TS at some point and convince you that you need me :)Ā 

;o; do need more waifus

have a read to the red spoiler, just to keep up to date with some of the new stuff hope that helps

Ā 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Guys, I am seeking a good team to join, and someone said that this is a really good team.

If so, I would like to join this team, to further enhance my knowledge about this game

BTW my ingame name is Terra, lvl 46 FOmarl. This is my first time playing this version, coz I've been playing (and still) PSO2.

And lastly, maybe I can't pm one of your managers, coz you know time zone and shits like that. I am playing this game in the Philippines for god sake :P

Ā So if your team is available, kindly consider me to join the teamĀ :onion-head41:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Joe Francis Rementilla said:

Guys, I am seeking a good team to join, and someone said that this is a really good team.

If so, I would like to join this team, to further enhance my knowledge about this game

BTW my ingame name is Terra, lvl 46 FOmarl. This is my first time playing this version, coz I've been playing (and still) PSO2.

And lastly, maybe I can't pm one of your managers, coz you know time zone and shits like that. I am playing this game in the Philippines for god sake :P

Ā So if your team is available, kindly consider me to join the teamĀ :onion-head41:

Sure, we are always open to new people. I'm in game on -Saith at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello! I am new to Ultimate but played zillions of hours of PSO on Dreamcast and Gamecube.

I was playing with ERES on my first night and it was suggested I should join PRO.Ā 

I would love to join a team of helpful, friendly folks so I can start being part of the community here.

My guildcard:Ā 42179564

Thanks!

Ā