Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

No he's right, the whitill del lily rate with DAR included is indeed 1/906, without dar it would be 1/317. That's honestly not too bad of a rate compared to most drops, it's not a terribly easy rate just a average/slightly below average, del lily's aren't that uncommon. The purple Mil Lily rate of 1/1032 is ibky better if rare monsters is on and you are going for just the pwand, but whitill del lily is commonly gotten from since many people do whitill tower for wedding dress too.

• Like 1

I have 2 questions first how do you determine which id you get and can you run psobb ultima on Mac?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.pso-world.com/secid_BB.phpUse this calculator, it shows what id would you get based on class/name, You can add blank spaces to change id , or add numbers and signs. Remember that the 10 letter is bugged (?) and it will not show in your character name, is a good trick to get ids diferents. And yes, Mac can run PSObb.

What's the best way to get normal special weapons, not rares? For example, you need a King Striker in order to exchange for a Mercurius Rod in the Claire's Deal quest.

I would just run the forest and caves on normal also I would get a pinkal if you're a force

Do the sections IDs make a difference for what weapon types drop? I never pay attention to orange boxes.

What's the best way to get normal special weapons, not rares? For example, you need a King Striker in order to exchange for a Mercurius Rod in the Claire's Deal quest.

There is a quest known as The Restless Lion in ep 4 one player mode, in which you fight other npc hunters and, uh, "liberate" their weapons from them. They're highest tier weapon and highest special and spawn with two 50%s and 0, 30, or 50 hit, so it's possible to get a King's Striker from that quest. You can also hunt stuff like Hell Laser or Arrest Raygun or Charge Vulcans or other such things. This quest is also why everyone's dark weapons are at least triple 50%, they farm the base weapons from here.

• Like 1

There is a quest known as The Restless Lion in ep 4 one player mode, in which you fight other npc hunters and, uh, "liberate" their weapons from them. They're highest tier weapon and highest special and spawn with two 50%s and 0, 30, or 50 hit, so it's possible to get a King's Striker from that quest. You can also hunt stuff like Hell Laser or Arrest Raygun or Charge Vulcans or other such things. This quest is also why everyone's dark weapons are at least triple 50%, they farm the base weapons from here.

You are awesome. I found the King's Striker easily with your advice. Thank you.

I am new here and registered for the site, but after downloading the game and patch i cannot log in. It keeps telling me that my username/password is incorrect. Is there a different username I should be using or someone I should PM?

Edited by Tsani

I have 2 questions first how do you determine which id you get and can you run psobb ultima on Mac?

Use my ID calculator. Easier to use because it calculates with each letter press.

http://ultima.schtpso.com/sidcalc.php

And you can't run on Mac without some sort of Windows VM. Sorry, never tried it.

• Like 1

I am new here and registered for the site, but after downloading the game and patch i cannot log in. It keeps telling me that my username/password is incorrect. Is there a different username I should be using or someone I should PM?

Don't use Uppercase letters in your username or password, try typing it in all lowercase.

Don't use Uppercase letters in your username or password, try typing it in all lowercase.

Actually not.

The game auto-lowercases the username, try it, use caps on the username when you hit confirm it will be lowercase

The password actually support uppercase and I had chuk update the register and password change to do so.

If Tsani registered yesterday, then it should work no matter if he used uppercase.

Other thing would be if he is using the forum credentials to access the game which would not work. Use this if its the case http://phantasystaronline.net/register.php

Also I just tried it with a username and password with uppercase on it, typed them the same in game and it worked, so as of now it would be nice to not say anymore that uppercase is not suppoerted :)

Edited by Soly