Not able to get a accessory? Need help.

Redstar Hunter

This is topic about: the the quests to get the accessory to get the green ring and We did the love meter sub quest in *TTF* and it didn't give me the accessory to go get the green ring, Can someone please help us out with this. :onion07:

here the picture of me and midori and got the message about it. V

20s5yt.jpg

And we worked hard for the the item to... :onion115:

Hi there. This is Midori , the other person whom was playing with Red there. We did indeed go through the effort to try and obtain these items together to find that it was suddenly unattainable. I wasn't aware that this thing was disabled either and was pretty confused over it , alarmed even. I thought we did something wrong in the system and got in trouble. Um , since we did go through the trouble i'm also wondering if it may be possible that we could have rings made. We'd greatly appreciate your support in this matter.

pso1363890316_zps52eec331.png

• Like 1

The ring itself is not that useful, but since it seems like you guys worked indeed hard to get it and went through the trouble of making a topic for it, I think we can make you both a green ring. As for avoiding this in the future we should fix or alter the quest.

I'll try to get online tonight, as I'm at work now.

• Like 1

Ok. Thank you! would you like me to get the rings?

What do you mean? Is the quest fixed with Choko's list update, or do you still need me to make you guys 2?

• Like 1

Huh? I didn't update the list. I don't have access to anything. I was just saying it should be updated. Even if it is, they should be given the rings as their global flags would have still been set.

Motion seconded.

and just add it to the allow list. I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be on it.

it was not there becuase i didn't knew until now.

serverus can you give them the item please. I already added to the allow it list.