Pretty sure I'm the richest on Ultima....

Ok well IlL check my bank later. ta.

Don't hold your breath lol. I've been hoping for this glitch for some time now and haven't been graced with such.

Don't hold your breath lol. I've been hoping for this glitch for some time now and haven't been graced with such.

Its no worries my friend has it and lent me some which is more than enough for now ;p. Regardless, glitch or no glitch it's not going to affect how I play. Well that said. . . . I have seen a few VJAYA's about and Charge weapons =p

Edited by -Spuz-

tbh modifying what the bank can hold is easy anyway, though it has to be a server side bug causing this, which in itself is interesting, the client usually knows how much meseta it can deposit / remove via some simple limits. I think the max bank meseta was included on the last exe patch program i gave to larva anyway.

tbh modifying what the bank can hold is easy anyway, though it has to be a server side bug causing this, which in itself is interesting, the client usually knows how much meseta it can deposit / remove via some simple limits. I think the max bank meseta was included on the last exe patch program i gave to larva anyway.

is a bug from common bank. sometimes when the order of items scews up. what i have seem from the blob is that the item code merge with the meseta so thats why the crazy amount.

even so, a simple 'if statement' on the right place could reduce those extreme amounts to the usual meseta cap when the bug happens.

is a bug from common bank. sometimes when the order of items scews up. what i have seem from the blob is that the item code merge with the meseta so thats why the crazy amount.

Sounds about right, since the data's pretty close.

Watch out for the Space I.R.S.

They'll get you every time. Just barge into your room in the middle of an Olga fight and ruin your day.