Want a gm change my weapon plz

Ok first of all it would be in most people's best concerns to not to listen to niyuki. Us GM's cannot exchange your weapon,move percent,etc without permission from Larva. And yes there was alot of AMPLE warnings given out prior to the combo being taken off. Only Larva's decision will help you in this matter.

Ok first of all it would be in most people's best concerns to not to listen to niyuki. Us GM's cannot exchange your weapon,move percent,etc without permission from Larva. And yes there was alot of AMPLE warnings given out prior to the combo being taken off. Only Larva's decision will help you in this matter.

like i said b4 "its the not best idea but its something. maybe larva would see this and think it over "

so f**k you godric. all i posted that idea cus it was a idea stop you fuking hating you dick suk. i try to think of helpful shit for this dying server and you all hate, i troll you all and you hate. what the fuck do you want. go suck a fat one

Edited by Niyuki

So you wanted me to try to rip another player by trying to trade him, that's what you mean ???

And I dont doubt one second, certain player (and I would not give name) know the change before the other, and used it, nobody tell me otherwise

Godric ok, so I waiting the response of Larva

I do not like to spend a haters, so my decision on the following events will be fast

Thx

• Like 1

So you wanted me to try to rip another player by trying to trade him, that's what you mean ???

And I dont doubt one second, certain player (and I would not give name) know the change before the other, and used it, nobody tell me otherwise

Godric ok, so I waiting the response of Larva

I do not like to spend a haters, so my decision on the following events will be fast

Thx

No not at all in that kind of sense, was merely stating we're not allowed to do anything for you without permission. And yes thank you for understanding that you will have to wait for Larva.

Well I hope, if this change truly is to rebalance the game, that players like this are given fair resolution. I'd be sick to my stomach if I lost a wedding dress for a gimped gun, so I understand the frustration.

• Like 1

vazerty you already knew that we will help you here ok.

my intention is not to fuck off the community. but all the other way, im doing this for a better future, like i said before is better to do it now.

then just wait when all will be chaos.

now vazerty tell me what can you come up to solve your situation?

and please NIyuki if you dont play here. and you dont care about he community nor the server then.... FUCK OFF OUT OF HERE

• Like 7

+1 larva , thx for support, this is a fairly frustrating

I would like to transfer the Lk% on my charge yasminkov 9000m

the situation would be resolved

Edited by Vazerty

And so, Vazerty and his yasminkov9000M lived a long and happy life, killing many boomas.

The end :')

• Like 1