Should I stay or should I go?

Necrolust

Should I stay or should I go?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should I continue to play on Ultima? Or should I move on and maybe come back sometime in the future?

• Stay on Ultima
    • Leave Ultima for good.
    • Leave Ultima but come back eventually :P
    • Don't care really -.-

(That song is annoying lol)

But yeah, I've thought it over a lot, and I already have something of an answer for myself, but I want to see what EVERYONE thinks.

I had both good and bad times here, I pissed people off, people pissed me off. Shit happens. I can't say I didn't have fun though, because I truly did.

I've met some good people, some bad people, some "meh" people, and some of the most amazing people in my life :)

I mostly play to get 2 more of my characters to 200, and to hunt for the weapons I have yet to get. Also I get on to see the people that make my day xD

I sit in the lobby often and complain about a lot of things, but sometimes it's the only thing I feel like doing. When I get around to hunting or playing with others, we all end up having fun most of the time. Even if you dont like me, you cant say I didn't liven up the lobby when I came on.

I've been playing for little more then a year already, though it feels longer. I know for a FACT that I will end up playing PSO 2 when it comes out, so even if I do end up quitting Ultima, I will be there for those who move on :D

All I ask is for your opinion on what the future should hold lol

I dont have much left to do, and I really dont have any big goals I want to accomplish either, I mainly play for the shits and giggles.

So, tell me what you think xD

Edited by Necrolust
  • Like 1

your the "lol" to my "trolololo" , if you go. who will run around with me asking ppl for tey anus, and who will get into my lobby 5 even ths its a team only lobby, who will RAGE with me QQ

• Like 1

I say.. if your bored, just take a break most people do. but they surely come back some day.

so if your bored just take a break man. so see you around.

Do what you see fit. People come and go. You can come back anytime you want, just keep the trolling a bit down ;)

I WANT TO FEEL SPECIAL LIKE BUN AND USE OVER SIZE FONT WITH COLOR SO IMA DO IT, EVEN THO IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC.

ALSO MAN I LOVE YOU DONT GO WE NEED OZZY

QQ WITH OUT YOU IM NOTHING BUT A "PISS PPL OFF" TROLL AND I NEED YOU CUS YOUR THE "FUNNY" TROLL DO GO MAN

Q.Q.Q.Q.Q.Q

• Like 2

I've reached my limit of shit I can handle. Too much boredom. Nobody can entertain me enough, which is disgusting. You would think that out of all these people, ONE could amuse me.

I used to care about a lot of things, but now I find myself empty. I only care for a few things. And i'm slowly losing them too. When they are all gone, I am gone :)

I really do enjoy hanging out with all of you virtual people, but none of you are real. You are voices without a body. I remember when we all talked on Team Speak. That was probably the only time I could really connect with anyone. I could speak freely and have MY voice heard. Not a bunch of letters.

I want it to end :/

Edit: LOL T.J! xD

Edited by Necrolust

well we can always go and "rape n talk shit" on halo when ever you want

ALSO ALL OF YOU NEED TO GO DOWN TO MY "SIG" AND LOOK AT THOS EGGS, AND CLICK ON EACH OF THEM NOW!!

Edited by Niyuki