LK no combo?!

i have to use huge font because none of you care what niyuki has to say,

i say just take the LK away from hunters let it have its combo

its bull that some of us had to work ard for the LK becasue of its OverPower. I had a MM-40hits and was fine with it "till i saw a LK" then i wanted it. for me of all ppl to get off my lazy ass and hunt a item is a miracle. "you can ask around ingame if ppl think im lazy"

dont kill the LK

now i have to quote what i posted so its on the new page of the topic, because no1 cares for that i say

larva can you take out the saber drop because everytime i go to ultimate and kill a boss all i get is a saber and it gets me mad thats the only thing thats droping on ULTIMATE is a saber. you could do this while everything else.

well some of you make good point and btw free that video that guy did it in VH.... ult doesnt die that fast and plus he got really lucky to. and the more i think of it maybe LK is a cripple i think the main reason im mad about this is because i spent like 4 ps's on my LK and spent 2 naka cards to get it hit so i mean all that will be of waste which means to me i wastes like hours of game play and trades.... im sure that pisses off a lot of people hopefully we get something in return since they are useless to all classes and excal should be for all classes still gives FO's a big punch and RA's to. but the thing i think that still bugs me to and sorry to bring this up again larva but if you knew people were going to depend on it so much why put it in the first place? juuuuust saying ^-^

well some of you make good point and btw free that video that guy did it in VH.... ult doesnt die that fast and plus he got really lucky to. and the more i think of it maybe LK is a cripple i think the main reason im mad about this is because i spent like 4 ps's on my LK and spent 2 naka cards to get it hit so i mean all that will be of waste which means to me i wastes like hours of game play and trades.... im sure that pisses off a lot of people hopefully we get something in return since they are useless to all classes and excal should be for all classes still gives FO's a big punch and RA's to. but the thing i think that still bugs me to and sorry to bring this up again larva but if you knew people were going to depend on it so much why put it in the first place? juuuuust saying ^-^

For sure...it's a main part of damn near every good player's inv and many rely on it heavily. For my cast, i mostly use my sword, but there are many monsters and spawns where sword doesnt work very well and LK does. It's powerful, so obviously unlocking combo in the first place was a bad idea....I say reduce the power of it for HU's....even if it's power was cut in half...i just don't want to lose the range....an i thought there was something fishy about that video....

YOU CAN MAKE SOMETHING BAD INTO SOMETHING GOOD, BUT YOU CANNOT MAKE SOMETHING GOOD INTO SOMETHING BAD. It just screws over too many people. There has to be a compromise made, not a straight up nuke of the LK.

Edited by Adeum

For sure...it's a main part of damn near every good player's inv and many rely on it heavily. For my cast, i mostly use my sword, but there are many monsters and spawns where sword doesnt work very well and LK does. It's powerful, so obviously unlocking combo in the first place was a bad idea....I say reduce the power of it for HU's....even if it's power was cut in half...i just don't want to lose the range....an i thought there was something fishy about that video....

YOU CAN MAKE SOMETHING BAD INTO SOMETHING GOOD, BUT YOU CANNOT MAKE SOMETHING GOOD INTO SOMETHING BAD. It just screws over too many people. There has to be a compromise made, not a straight up nuke of the LK.

Actually in terms of reality the LK38 isn't being nuked, it's being returned to normal. About being in every players inventory, yeah so what? Most are hitless and I believe only players who have PS'd their LK weapon should be reimbursed. [My opinion] You chose a Cast, which is meant for close combat not long range combat so be put simply. Third, I haven't seen much about the ATP of the LK being nuked just the combo and as you said you don't want to lose your range but the fact of the matter is your not. As vrez said on the first page "Evolve with your character!" :onion-head69:

Because people where bugging me for months and months . and they didn't listing. they said .....""nooo it wont be a problem "other server have done it" bla bla" and i toll them this will happen the balance of the game will be so crappy after the change . they though i was just unselfish and that i was stupid.. . so in other words. i just did what they asked for proving that i was right and dont take this personal but the stupids were others and not me.

but shade i have to admin that I made a bigger mistake wish it was to put the LK in such a easy drop. but for sure i will try compensated this. Still im not sure how im gonna do it but we will find a away.

more events will come around. and please man dont get angry look at this way.

we already lost players for the happy hour right? well if we don't make this change we will loos more player in the feature because the easy of the game. And if this donsen't work to well for the community i guess we can just get back

to the way we are right now. no? xD

it is nevertheless obvious that the lk makes the game much easier, (especially to kill olga / Falz solo)

But then again should the balance, because everybody talks about Hu and not speak to them Fomar fomarl and also lose their best gun (not forgetting that foney can not equip excalibur)

The handgun for HU seem to be a good option, but for FO?? Excalibur is not a gun, and if you must use techniques Foie, then they should be a little boost, because with Foie merge + club laconium + ignition cloak a power is not sufficient and we return with charge vulcan or charge raygun and stupid mesetas glitch that some are lucky enough to have

and to add to this reply (im the most awsum of the awsum, i totally beat this game YEA!)

da7.gif

Clearly, you have never heard of ME.

P.S. Learn how to spell correctly before you crawl into MY forum, begging for attention.

For SHAME.

Edited by Vypor
  • Like 2

Clearly, you have never heard of ME.

P.S. Learn how to spell correctly before you crawl into MY forum, begging for attention.

For SHAME.

How about you banana my fat huge black banana. Why do I have to spell correctly for some forum f@gs. Clearly, you have never heard of uki. And it seems that my reply worked I got ur "attention"

THIS IS UKI!!!!

gfgxhjvkjyutcuvib_a_GIFSoupcom.gifukisdasdwasdxf_a_GIFSoupcom.gifsggfcaefa_a_GIFSoupcom.gifklnlamnlncfml-asc_a_GIFSoupcom.gifeasy-take-it_a_GIFSoupcom.gifjubbjukvyikjbiun_a_GIFSoupcom.gifginhkjhlih_a_GIFSoupcom.gif

Edited by Niyuki

ok since u guys want to remove the lk combo ,, how about u increase the atp of guld milla and its range .. GULD MILLA is like tjs cost more than 250pds and so hard to find only few ppl have it .. and like vazerty said if anyone have lk with hits and tried hard to get it ,, we need to replace its hit on other weapons or any other suggestion that will be fair enough ..

i think the lead of this topic now is endless. i guess is time to close it.

whenever we do the changes i will make a post with it. and we can discus about it.