Control Panel For Users PSO

Larva

Will you be able to merge two (or more) accounts? Myself (and I'm sure others) have more than one account. If I'm able to change the slots then that'll make it easier to trade items between my characters.

Please say yes.

And if that 'isOnline()' function gets worked out, I can finally implement that latest crazy feature^^

Will you be able to merge two (or more) accounts? Myself (and I'm sure others) have more than one account. If I'm able to change the slots then that'll make it easier to trade items between my characters.

Please say yes.

that's up to chuk. he is the one behind the control panel and the php thing.. i sugested him to try to do the change slot thing. so user can merge they accounts.

this is cool, very useful for having multiple characters. this may be extreme but do you ever think there could be an amory kinda thing like the WoW armory? it just shows your characters gear, level, stats etc. through the control panel.

that's up to chuk. he is the one behind the control panel and the php thing.. i sugested him to try to do the change slot thing. so user can merge they accounts.

I need that one C method done first, else I cannot guarantee it's unexploitable.

I need that one C method done first, else I cannot guarantee it's unexploitable.

what method we are talking about?

what method we are talking about?

isOnline(Player player);

Must return an integer, -1 for offline

0 for character selection

1 for ingame

If a player would change his slots while being online he might copy his character and items or lose all data, that's why I want that check. Also, every 5 min or so, that method must check if the player is still online. Best case --> an extra field in the DB, which is easy to read out with PHP.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Well, I have a bunch of offline characters, but my offline account is the same name as my Ultima account. I'm kinda bored of playing by myself and I don't really want to spend another 5 billion hours raising characters.

There should be a way to up load my chars, although I doubt it will happen it would be really nice. :D

Edited by fireseed64

Well, I have a bunch of offline characters, but my offline account is the same name as my Ultima account. I'm kinda bored of playing by myself and I don't really want to spend another 5 billion hours raising characters.

There should be a way to up load my chars, although I doubt it will happen it would be really nice. :D

You'll have to start over from zero, although it's easier to get items and level up in general on this server. Give it a shot, I'm quite sure you'll surpass your offline characters in no time if you give it a try.

• Like 3

You'll have to start over from zero, although it's easier to get items and level up in general on this server. Give it a shot, I'm quite sure you'll surpass your offline characters in no time if you give it a try.

Yeah, one problem is I am frequently d/c from the server I believe due to my sucky internet. But I'll give it another shot. :)

• 10 months later...

0efq.png

The password reset and password forgotten will be moved to the new site.

This is how it'll look :

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Password recovery steps with the control panel :

1. Go to http://phantasystaronline.net/cp/pso/forgot_pass.php
  2. Enter your username in lower cases, fill in the human check code and press submit
  3. Go to your email account linked to that username and look for the mail from ultima
  4. Open the mail and copy the secret code from the mail ( be aware to not copy the spaces next to it or it will not work )
  5. Go to http://phantasystaronline.net/cp/pso/change_pass.php
  6. Enter your username and paste the code from the mail into 'old password'
  7. Chose a new password and repeat it in both fields + security check
  8. Press submit and now your password is successfully updated

If you do something wrong, a clear error message should op up telling you what went wrong.

If you still don't get why it didn't work, send me a PM.

• Like 3