DC and lost everything :(

Kaiza

regardless of all your affirmations without screenshots that display the complete item list you said you lost,

the rollback time is fixed every couple hours a day (3 of them everyday )

then it is not possible to get a rollback to an exact time,

so the most close rollback for you is like 5 hours before your disconnection happened,

and by that time you dont had the items in your inventory.

larva will tell you what will we(or he) do about it as soon as he

comes back to check the forum or replies back when i try to talk to him.

Well if it helps... These are items I have seen/used/transferred/given to Kaisa.

Dark Meteor and Excalibur - I have transferred these between Kaisa's characters and accounts several times. He has screenshots of both in the first post. ;)

LK38 (15% hit) - I gave this one to Kaisa, so I do have a screenshot (shown below). :)

Adept - I gave one to Kaisa, and he got another from Red Devil. I'm sure he has this.

Tellusis (13/170/17/0) - I've seen this and helped transfer it, and know for sure it has pilla and twins, as we play together often.

lk15hit.jpg

Edited by kajex

We can only give back 3 items, unless Larva makes an exception. The thing is, those are not everyday items, a DM, excal and LK with hit are quite valuable things so we must confirm that these items are really gone. If they get duped and sold, it would be very unfair.

I'm not saying you're duping them, but we had some abusers in the past, so we must think this through carefully.

Can you post all your other gc# numbers of all your accounts? Nothing to worry, if they are really gone by a glitch of the server, you'll get them back.

• Like 1

I have a better LK right now, I bought off Die. I have Nova's DM on my account. I am willing to post All my GC's though.

I have another account but it's only for CMode, so theres no items on there.

I have earned more Centurions, I dont have a v101 right now and I only have 1 Adept. I got the cloth back from a rollback, I have terrible mags right now so that is extra proof.

If it helps

Nova's DM is 0/50/0/50/50

My DM was 0/50/50/0/50

Edited by Kaiza
  • Like 2

hmm this is a complete character inventory. to many items... .... .. mmm i have to think about this. if the items where in your character for 30 minutes the server should save them

30 minutes is kind of a long time for the server in term of save data.

i will edit this post to inform the situation.

ok , serverus. please return the items to Kaiza thanks.

Edited by Larva