ULTIMA lvl ultimate raid on central tower ..

X-type

ok i need help from the GMs or anyone who made it to the last part of this quest ,, need to know how the enemy will show ? and the quantity of monsters there ? and how many epsilon in that quest ? i made it to the first epsilon only and it is so ...... then after one floor i saw 2 epsilons at same area ..

i did post in here to help ppl get a guide or something on that quest ..

On floors 10-18 I counted there are 17 of them. Up to 3 at once. Of those, a few of them can teleport around.

I would bring a party with at least one force that can buff and debuff (if you don't you'll be debuffed the entire time unless you use pb). The Force can also revive anyone. Also, a Ranger with a Bringer's Rifle (it has pretty long range if I remember) and a Frozen Shooter/Snow Queen. The other 2 members can be anything.

All your party members should have 10 moons and maybe a few scapes (unless your all about to die, try letting your force revive people mostly/only use moons on the force). The Twins pb if I remember can also revive people. Just make sure you got four people otherwise you might not even beat the timer.

I've beaten this quest before/I made the quest. =p

• Like 2

yea that would help but no one is interested in that quest these days .. ;p it really needs expert ppl ..

like you just said it, "these days",, i remmeber that this quest havent a better good amount of players playing daily, i guess

like any other quest has their climax , and im sure the climax for this quest will be back sooner or later.

• 3 weeks later...