Power Level Event Suggestion

kajex

I had an idea for an event... Rather than doing exp x5 events, could we try doing an event where the requirement to play at a certain difficulty is lowered? For example, Hard mode at level 10, Very hard at 40, Ultimate at 80 (lowered by 10) for a limited time? This could be a fun way to power level new characters.

Feedback is appreciated, as well as knowing if this is possible without being a huge pain for programming.

It's a good way for newer players to get to know some older players. Mix and mingle so to speak.

That's kind of what I had in mind. :) It's basically a great chance to help newer players instead of benefiting everyone. Plus it still keeps the "prestige" of having a level 200 character since it doesn't make it any easier past level 100 for level ups.

It'd require a bit of change in the coding, but it could be done in less than 5 minutes.

Good to hear. I'm glad I didn't suggest something too outlandish. haha

Edited by kajex

It reminds me of how most games nowadays only make events for the Max level players. Almost all games do it. So it's cool to see something being done for the people who haven't yet gotten to that point. I'm sure they would all agree :)

• Like 1

It reminds me of how most games nowadays only make events for the Max level players. Almost all games do it. So it's cool to see something being done for the people who haven't yet gotten to that point. I'm sure they would all agree :)

High level player events are popular because it keeps the high level players interested. It's good to see something like this once in a while.