Corrupted Items in Common Bank

kajex

Update: 1/2/2012. Due to how messed up and complicated this has become, I get the feeling that no GM wants to touch it. To simpify matters, here is a summary of what I need. Any GM that can help me with #1, #2, or #3 will be my hero.

Problem #1 - ???? on Force Inventory

An unknown item is invisible on my force inventory. I cannot pick up a 30th item without getting d/c. Please wipe the inventory (not the bank or common bank) on guild card #42011333 slot #2 (my fomar, named KajeX).

Problem #2 - Corrupt Common Bank Resolved

Apparently a common bank rollback is not possible, but over 50 items are missing in my common bank. Please wipe the common bank and restore the following items (in other words, I won't make you recover everything. I just need it fixed ASAP):

Deband Level 29

Heavenly Arms x5

6 Baby Mags (I won't make you recreate all of my Kalkis. I can start over.)

Heavenly Power x3

Cell of Mag 502 x3

Cell of Mag 213 x2

Liberta Kit

Ultima Engine (No screenshot, but Shade can verify it exists.)

Heart of Chu Chu

Pioneer Parts

Heart of Kapu Kapu

Striker Unit (No screenshots of excact stats. You can just give me a heaven striker coat and I'll start over.)

Photon Drops x11

Soniti 50/15/17/118 Farla/Estella/Twins

Problem #3 - Force Bank Messed Up Resolved

A few of my armors in my force's bank are showing 13+ slots. If this is not alarming to anyone, we can leave it as is. Otherwise, I might need a rollback if it's going to cause future problems. The last time I had this happen, I needed a rollback shortly thereafter. Please let me know if you think it should be fixed. (Guild card #42011333 slot #2 - KajeX Fomar) Veriemas advised me to just toss out the bad armors. We can consider this issue closed as long as nothing else becomes glitchy.

Original Post:

I have two corrupted items in my common bank. One is at the top and another is at the bottom of the list. If I try to retreive them, the game crashes. None of my items in the bank are accessible. I'm not sure how to handle this, as wiping the common bank would wipe out all of my items. Let me know if you can help. Thank you!

http://i907.photobuc...itemsinbank.jpg

Edited by kajex

Is there no way to roll back the common bank? I have tried many many times to remove these items, and the game just crashes when I hover over the glitched items. I have many items in there that I prefer not to lose, such as my mind soniti, striker unit mag, ultima engine, liberta kit, etc.

I will try to remove them again and see what happens, but if it doesn't work I hope we can find some way to save my items.

Well I tried several times tonight to remove the ???? items. No luck, even with multiple characters trying to remove them. I wish I could get screenshots of the items in the common bank, but I am unable to because of the glitch. Let me know if there's anything else you need from me to proceed. Thank you!

New problem from this bug... More of my items turned to ????. I decided again to try and remove the unknown items and was able to remove 1 of them, but there are many more that I still cannot touch.

moreunknown.jpg

Unfortunately, now I have an invisible ???? in my character. When I pick up a 30th inventory item, I get this error:

inventorylimit.jpg

I think we need to wipe the inventory (not the bank or common bank) of my character to remove this ???? item. It's guild card #42011333. The character is in slot #2 (Fomar). All of my crutial items are in my bank. Wiping it right now is fine.

Edited by kajex

check your common bank now while i search for the dying santa picture

I <3 You!!! It's so nice to have my mags back! Though I have no idea what you are referring to with the dying santa. ;) It appears I have all of my items again. I'll have to double check to make sure it's all there, but so far it's looking good. :)

Okay. Only one thing remains buggy at the moment. I still have the "inventory limit reached" on my force. We need to wipe the character inventory on my force. Both of the banks are perfect now. As soon as we wipe the character inventory on my force, all bugs will be resolved. :)