Need a Challenge?

You got to level 200? you founds the most badass weapons out there?

need some motivation or thrills?

Well in my best efforts to provide a challenge or two.... I've decided to assemble series of runs under special

restrictions and/or competitions.

I dub them....

The D-Soldier HQ Missions! *fanfare*

These are themselves common runs under some ruling I have assembled, nothing special about them except

they can prove themselves thrilling if you actually decide to take the challenge.

To all GM's out there... if you like these ideas for doing events feel free to use them, after all getting something out

of them adds to the adrenaline XD

Before I start, lemme explain how they're handed out.

NAME: Custom name of the mission

ORIGIN: PSO Quest it comes from.

REQUIREMENTS, Such as certain equips or level

PLAYER COUNT: Minimum to maximum amount of players needed to run this

BACKGROUND: A mock description of the mission such as why exactly are you doing this, (for people

out there that need a purpose of sorts to try this out)

DESCRIPTION: How you ACTUALLY pull this off.... the entire ruling is in here

the term GUIDE is for the player or GM in charge of watching the challenge be done without cheating

and without further ado....

D-Soldier HQ Mission #01

NAME: True soldiers die hard.

ORIGIN: similator quest

REQUIREMENTS: Player is able to do Ultimate runs, OPTIONAL: Mob-dealing weapons

PLAYER COUNT: 6 players 2 guides (divided into 2 opposing teams consisting of 3 players and 1 guide)

BACKGROUND: Its that time of the year again... the HQ General is about to assign the positions for the new recruits (a.k.a you) there is only room for one Elite team while the other one will be sent back to boot camp, you must NOT let this happen, luckily for you the General has simulated a VR battlefield where both teams will be pitted into a fight to survive the endurance test known as Similator, whoever survives or lasts the longest wins.....

DESCRIPTION: Both teams will take turns running the similator in Ultimate mode, the level and weapons is free for you to choose... there is only one rule: SURVIVE. or at least last the longest, the team that either

a- survived b- lasted the longest c- killed the most, is declared the winner.

D-Soldier HQ Mission #02

NAME: Disarmed and Ready

ORIGIN: Towards The Future quest

REQUIREMENTS: Have either a saber, handgun or cane at hand, ANYONE can do this run.

PLAYER COUNT: 3 players 1 guide

BACKGROUND: This is terrible! your party has been stripped clean from their weapons at night! the burglar

has hidden itself deep in a VR simulation field, HQ has located the thief but you don't stand a chance weaponless... HQ has outfitted you with the basics of the basics.... either a saber a handgun or a cane

can you go get your weapons back from the VR simulation?

DESCRIPTION: This one can get time consuming but here it is.... the party must do a TTF run but only with a saber, handgun or cane at hand.... you CANNOT switch weapons, other items like units and armor can be kept

its pretty much a minimalist run. good luck!

LATEST MISSION ADDED: MISSION #02

Edited by R.A.V.S.O
  • Like 1

I like this, but the only problem is, how can this be monitored?

With screenshots?

A witness?

You know a full proof solution for that? ;)

i also think its a good idea but i dont think you can monerter this properly and i dont think this should be for lvl 200 only. i never hae a character at ll 200 cause i think it is boring i always leae them at lvl 190 or a little less

well first things first....

you don't NEED to be hard lv 200, at lv 120+ you are more than capable of doing these, when I said the "you got to level 200?" it was more

of a call to those who reached it.... but most of these can be done at full with a character that can run Ultimate mode.

moving on...

how you actually do these.... notice how most if not all missions are runned by 3 players and 1 guide, the guide acts as an extra player but watches closely so people actually do the challenge the proper way. the guide can either be a player or a GM (in case these missions are done for mini events)

the missions by themselves have no reward rather is only a challenge to those who want something more out of PSOBB...

If a GM wanted to do a mission as a mini event.... even better

• 3 weeks later...

i like the idea, the mmissions are cool ., and only way to do it is with one GM in the party since theres no way to monitor this.

as for the mission number 2 a quest can remove your inventory but still you can switch weapons as you find them in your run

like the challenge quests.

we will have to organize for mini event.

• 2 weeks later...