Unsealing - important info

chuk

Since allot of users already noticed, the unsealing of items is buggy. The stats get messed up and the counts reset randomly.

We are working on the code to get that fixed as soon as possible. Meanwhile, if you wish to unseal an item, you can trade PDs and the item for its final form with any GM.

Price list :

1 PD for each 1000 kills on a weapon

1 PD for each 2000 kills on a unit

So this gives :

• 14 PDs to fully unseal a lame d'argent
  • 23 PDs to unseal a sjs
  • 11 PDs for a limiter
  • 11 PDs for swordsman lore

We hope to get the code fixed asap though but in the meantime this will prevent more bugs at the moment. Please spread the word in game, since not everyone reads the forum xd

Veriemas Edit:

For now if you have a item thats needs to be unsealed, please leave this Info.

A picture of the kill count on the item

Characters name

This way we can get to "unsealing" your items faster and more easily

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Desde adjudicar de los usuarios ya notado, la desclasificación de los elementos está libre de errores. Las estadísticas se en mal estado y el recuento de restablecer al azar.

Estamos trabajando en el código para obtener a la establecida en la mayor brevedad posible. Mientras tanto, si desea quitar el sello de un artículo, usted puede operar PD y el tema de su forma definitiva con cualquier GM.

Lista de precios:

PD 1 de cada 1.000 muertes en un arma

PD 1 de cada 2.000 muertes en una unidad

Así se tiene:

• PD 14 para quitar el sello totalmente un cojo d'argent
  • 23 TP de desprecintar un SSJ
  • 11 PD de un limitador
  • 11 de PD para saber espadachín

Esperamos que para obtener el código fijo lo antes posible, pero aunque en el ínterin que esto impedirá que más errores en el momento. Pasa la voz en el juego, ya que no todo el mundo lee el foro xd

Veriemas Edición:

Por ahora, si usted tiene un tema eso tiene que ser revelada, por favor deje esta información.

Una foto de la cuenta de matar en el tema

caracteres del nombre

De esta manera podemos llegar a "quitar el sello" sus artículos más rápido y más fácilmente

Edited by chuk
  • Like 2

My guild card is 42016149. I have the character GREAT.

http://s1088.photobu...36/Rui_Cardoso/

I think the link above shows the image with the killcount of the weapon (number 3 on the image), which is Lame D'Argent. The current number is this, but one hour before appeared the negative number "-32768". I would like to exchange 14 pds to unseal the Lame D'Argent to Excalibur. How can i do to do this?

Edited by Rui Cardoso

this is a good idea chuk it would actually save alot of time! can i suggest that eithen if you get the bug fixed that you keep this going. it will increase the value to all these items

this is just temporal. whenver the code is fixed this option will not be available again.

edit= the unsealing glitch has been solved, and this topic no longer is effective , so no more pd's for unsealing.

this time the credits are for Choko with the great idea of the code and me for been a dam zombie in testing lol and probably a professor that is around XD

Edited by Larva