Show your screenshots

• 2 weeks later...

for the people that thinl ftd is better then red ring

red ring boost all over the max stats

ftd give only 10 def more and 8 more evp and boost nothing else and it give you confuse

i like more 20 stats + then the 10 def and 8 evp+

287kggk.jpg

thanks by syd to let me borrow ftd for 5 seconds

Edited by kairi

for the people that thinl ftd is better then red ring

red ring boost all over the max stats

ftd give only 10 def more and 8 more evp and boost nothing else and it give you confuse

i like more 20 stats + then the 10 def and 8 evp+

287kggk.jpg

thanks by syd to let me borrow ftd for 5 seconds

dont 4get ftd has epic res, much more than rr

tho id still prefer rr only bekuz it help boost luck

yep RR can be better (for someones) but other prefers the unique of the ftd xD like me. i dont really miss the buff of the RR i prefer the fancy ftd xD

on ather servers evrey one want a red ring XD

and ftd i dont like it confuse me and it cost time and it cane make you dead in some things

you cant attack

and when you are a andriod you cane do nothing xD

end never did get a better resta or more range >.<

Edited by kairi

For one you can still attack, and two what are sol atomizers for if you aren't going to use them?

Also, the resists on the FTD are considerably better, especially EDK, than those of the RR. Unless you really need fire resistance, in which case do a simple F2 swap.

Also, just use Gratia for androids, it's easy to obtain and just as good as either of the others (or even better) in my opinion. I actually exclusively use that shield on one of my characters.

Red Ring does have the benefit of giving ATA outside of your classes limitation, but really that's the main benefit. If you get weapons with high enough hit you won't need that ATA anyway.

Since it's a screenshot thread, this:

pso1286534864.png

• Like 1

i got both redring and FTD, so i do this:

RR = for general use and "common" bosses

FTD = for high lvl maps with massive number of monsters, use against megid and grantz, use against Ultimate bosses [Fallz,Flow and Kondrieu only]

BUT STILL: i preffer FTD for its style and because it is a unique item, only the ones that used to farm the DF shield at the old days when it was dropping at normal black paper dealĀ² was able to do that shield.

Edited by Elision
  • Like 1

For one you can still attack, and two what are sol atomizers for if you aren't going to use them?

Also, the resists on the FTD are considerably better, especially EDK, than those of the RR. Unless you really need fire resistance, in which case do a simple F2 swap.

Also, just use Gratia for androids, it's easy to obtain and just as good as either of the others (or even better) in my opinion. I actually exclusively use that shield on one of my characters.

Red Ring does have the benefit of giving ATA outside of your classes limitation, but really that's the main benefit. If you get weapons with high enough hit you won't need that ATA anyway.

Since it's a screenshot thread, this:

pso1286534864.png

lol i think the "subterranean desert 1" is out of place here :onion-head60:

It's not out of place, it shows the map each character is on.

It isn't implemented anywhere though.

oh ok i get it now i just neva seen it show what map someone is on. is dis gonna be something new for ultima?