THE RoaD To 000!

OMEGA9988

Well Welcome to the Road To 000' ok here is the story i thought it would be pretty fun to go mess around in lobby 15 ( the soccer )lobby so me and clouse started messing around and got to 100 score.. so im like i got a crazy idea.. :o so i said " wouldn't it be cool to see how high the score can go? so we decided to give it a shot and we succeed into a complete fail..

We got to 998... and i was gona take a screenie at 999 to show u all.. but yeah this will show what me and clouse done along with the most epic shot ever scrennied ok here they are below enjoy.

-We did this and we was up all night tell 7am doing this.. to find out we was on the road to 000.. :/ well enjoy.

pso1307959958.jpg

Me doing the Epic shot!

pso1307960251.jpg

Good thing i took a screenshot at 900.. or this would be a complete wast of time even tho we was wasting time becuase they had a rare monster event XD

and finally where the Final Step to the road to 000.... The end..

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE SCreenshots AND Now you know how high the score goe's to.. :)

pso1307961157.jpg

Edited by OMEGA9988

hahahha gratz man i think you two are the first user who at least past the first 15 goals.

and shoting 1000 goals is defenetly a epic moment XD.

for your acomplish in your duty and for been as brave as a pony you both deserve a reward.

1 photon sphere for each one. that make your life happier ?

Well, there are only 3 digits for each side, so it's impossible to display a '1000'.

But, you can pretend the '1' from '1000' is hidden behind the other counter ;)

If you keep going you'd see 001 instead of 1001.

Sega was thinking : "No one will be crazy enough to reach the 999 points, lets stop the counter here"

LOL

Edited by chuk

hahahha gratz man i think you two are the first user who at least past the first 15 goals.

and shoting 1000 goals is defenetly a epic moment XD.

for your acomplish in your duty and for been as brave as a pony you both deserve a reward.

1 photon sphere for each one. that make your life happier ?

:o yeah that would be awesome :) thank you larva i think this was well worth it now XD.