Trash Eater Shop

Scissors61

I have picked up so many gae bolgs they are worth the 10 mesetas. Basically any easy drop you can get in TTF or RT should be low prices. And if you have so maney Vjayas.... give me one with AB and Hits please

you do realise the 10 meseta lock can be switched off from rare item's right? they didn't remove the calcs which value the items on what looks like atp for weapons anyway (might be other stats as well didn't trace the asm that much) they just locked them down. Simple exe edit and all weapons would get their sega generated meseta values back again.

Anyway you want a list just go to the star value tab on my pmt editor, then anything with 9 stars that is a weapon = trash common

Edited by Lee

This sounds fun, the only thing that I would like to see (and CHOKO said this already) is that He should make a whole item=meseta value list. Instead of giving a couple examples, he should have gotten the whole list finished up. Other than that, I do see use in this, especially sinse if you are a charge freak, and just love using absurd amounts of meseta for tiny particles of dmg on hard mode from your RAmarls with lvl 2 s/d (lol yes, i went there) then sure, if you have a bunch of junk rares (like db sabers from all of those hit double saber runs you tried to do but NEVER find(lol yes, reference to myself)) then make those worth absurb amounts of meseta. Especially for newer players it would be very nice. because its like, people on here have tons of meseta. (for example you can look at O M E G A and he has like 2.5 billion meseta in bank or something from a glitch, so that means he alone might have enough for everyone on the server and then some), but for new people it would be hard to make meseta. Unless you mooch, but not everyone has that great ability to mooch and get what you want. (this is all a general realization btw buds)

All in all, sounds fun, just make dat list =)

nice idea but if anyone consider adding pds in the system it should be like 30 rares that are worth more than 4500 meseta and max 3 of the same kind it wont harm the economy ha way :]

nice idea but if anyone consider adding pds in the system it should be like 30 rares that are worth more than 4500 meseta and max 3 of the same kind it wont harm the economy ha way :]
But if you give your rares for pds, then where will all the noobs get weapons? :P

But I do like the idea. It would make rares useful to hold onto, and it really wouldn't screw up the economy. It would likely still be more productive to hunt for pds directly rather than through hunting certain rares that you could sell for pds.

• 3 weeks later...

I just started making a new quest today (it won't be done for awhile). I might consider making a npc that has a function that let's you sell rares to it. Just depends.

hello rika any update in this ? XD

• 9 months later...

i dont think theyre trash weapons, when i start out with my hunter i usually get a last survivor its alright for lowbie stuff, then the quest reward 25hit dragon slayer to chain sawd to hit flowens sword cant beat spirit special on a humar, some consider that noob but im not looking to 1 shotting a boss or do 10,000 dmg a hit (per monster) >.> im not hardcore enough to get a pgf and to me spirit>dark flow imo. if anything i think the whole team point system should be changed to a reward system? maybe every 10pts (or 100pts) is a pd and just use the pds to trade but doing that youre pretty much getting stuff from hackers and dupers with your pds....

Edited by Azeras

• 1 month later...

can make the value go by the star rarity on each item and just judge 11 star units as 9 or 10 star items because they drop like candy. i kind of like the idea of pd's dropping from these because they never drop for me but to not ruin the economy what about making addslots drop maybe? instead of the invaluable pd. Have to find a good amount of items for trade in though to not completely ruin the pd for addslot at gallon's shop. That way people might still use pd's to buy addslots.

• 4 months later...

Implementing the point system for "reward points" would be a fantastic idea, add photon drops to the list but make the price high on them to sustain the markt value of pds for trade purposes. Then add armour/weapons/addslots/materials and you got a solid program flowing.

100% support.

Edited by RinRin