How'd you come up with your name?

Godric

Basically, to me it's all about IDs and drops. I search for a decent drop streak from a certain ID; then I come up (mainly by intuition) with different names which suit my liking. The one that suits the better, well, goes as THE name. Here's a TXT example for this thing:

Preferred Targets: Oran, Viridia, Whitill

Anandamide Viridia RAmarl
Alexis M. Viridia FOmarl
--->Leya, Ph.D Viridia FOmarl

Lara Steel Yellowboze FOnewearl

R.F. Hawk Oran RAmarl
--->T. McClane Oran RAmarl
Lara Stein Oran RAmarl

... you got that.

• 2 weeks later...

Cervantes is homage to my fav acrcade game soul caliber
Tetsuo homage to one of my favourite anime movies akira
Monki is an amazing trash house DJ from the UK
Mr Hahn is the Turntablist of Linkin Park and probably a ninja
Kokiri is homage to zelda
Pandamilk is one of my favourite artist's girlfriends' artist Alias
Rae is a friend of mine
Myon is homage to the anime movie Mind Game.

IDs respectively

Oran
Whitill
Viridia
Pinkal
Greenill
Redria
Bluefull
Skyly

Edited by Aiden Payne

• 2 months later...

Valuk means King in a made up Language not created by me, but is the language of Drows (Dark Elves)

The language was used for role-playing purposes. Idk how it stuck, I like to sound it has to it, along with the meaning.

Verchiel will probably be a name I'll use which was a Fallen Angel that slaughter many-a-people.

Anything beyond that is a older name or something I came up with randomly.

Henomura is a fan fiction name I created when I was about 19 years of age. It is the last name of a character in one of my storybook plays I wrote. Raven Henomura, a young swordsman, must stop his evil twin brother Nevar (Raven backwards) Henomura from taking control of the world for his own greed. Pronounced (He-No-Mu-Ra).

• 2 weeks later...

I got my name from a legendary person name Armando (me) who is a prophet destined to rule the world and take kim kardashian away from kanye west.

I just died at this post. x_X

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Mine is kinda lame... I just used my First and Middle name... >.< If I make another character though, it will be å¤œć®ć‚Ŗć‚Ŗć‚«ćƒŸ (If the system allows it) Which is Night Wolf. I prefer the nights to days and my totem/soul/etc is a Wolf. My profile pic is one artist's rendering of me as my wolf. Yes, I love ranged combat to melee.

Edited by lexy_renee86@yahoo.com

Mine is kinda lame... I just used my First and Middle name... >.< If I make another character though, it will be å¤œć®ć‚Ŗć‚Ŗć‚«ćƒŸ (If the system allows it) Which is Night Wolf. I prefer the nights to days and my totem/soul/etc is a Wolf. My profile pic is one artist's rendering of me as my wolf. Yes, I love ranged combat to melee.

I'll keep this in mind... might help me for something too xD

I'll keep this in mind... might help me for something too xD

It wouldn't let me put in å¤œć®ć‚Ŗć‚Ŗć‚«ćƒŸ. :( So I ended up with Renee. Help you with what?

Edit: I forgot Win 7 Ultimate has language packs. I'm going to download the Japanese one and see if it will type Japanese characters.

Edited by lexy_renee86@yahoo.com

It wouldn't let me put in å¤œć®ć‚Ŗć‚Ŗć‚«ćƒŸ. :( So I ended up with Renee. Help you with what?

You cant use those characters... but i might be able to do it... i'll ask for the tool to do it :P