Jump to content

12th Anniversary Ultima Event


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Soly said:

To update here before I go to bed.

 

Talked with Ives (Ender asked him) and it seems that after all, the "single section id" for cmode is the right thing, this based on the fact that the other IDs seem to have data of normal mode and not data similar to the cmode one.

 

Also the fact that we don't know what the data for that psow page is based on, can't really use it for much and we have literally no source for what the other section ids would be, if they were actually different

Just a thought if it is only able to use 1 section id , may it be Redria instead . VIridia is the shot master and to be honest that is the worst weapon you can ever use in challenge

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

12th Anniversary Event       In order to celebrate the 12th Anniversary of the Realms of Ultima, a powerful Wizard called Soly Potter used his powers on the poor forgotten Fau

Sadly I don't have enough power yet to conjure something with Ultima Bringer's but soon 

I have been asked many times in the past days to redeem Naka cards for Charge S-ranks thanks to you. Are you proud of what you did there!? ><

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, ink said:

Just a thought if it is only able to use 1 section id , may it be Redria instead . VIridia is the shot master and to be honest that is the worst weapon you can ever use in challenge

Calling it the Viridia table is probably a misnomer. It's just the first table in the cmode section of the itemPT, which happens to be the same slot used by 'Viridia' for the normal mode tables. 

 

This CM table is the one and only table for CM. The other tables are mostly copies of the normal mode tables, so using those would give you stuff like ABeast weapons dropping in Forest or Native in Ruins, for example. The CM table is not identical to any table used for normal mode. The shot chance in this CM table is 6%, whereas Viridia in normal mode is 11%.

 

For reference, this CM table is 13% Sabers/Handguns/Canes, 7% Swords/Daggers/Partisans/Rifles/Mechguns/Rods/Wands, and 6% Slicers/Shots.

Edited by Ender
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ender said:

Calling it the Viridia table is probably a misnomer. It's just the first table in the cmode section of the itemPT, which happens to be the same slot used by 'Viridia' for the normal mode tables. 

 

This CM table is the one and only table for CM. The other tables are mostly copies of the normal mode tables, so using those would give you stuff like ABeast weapons dropping in Forest or Native in Ruins, for example. The CM table is not identical to any table used for normal mode. The shot chance in this CM table is 6%, whereas Viridia in normal mode is 11%.

 

For reference, this CM table is 13% Sabers/Handguns/Canes, 7% Swords/Daggers/Partisans/Rifles/Mechguns/Rods/Wands, and 6% Slicers/Shots.

Nice to know , thank you for explaining  a bit more in detail

Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy anniversary Ultima!!!

 

Pd: My account has the same age than the server... i demand a gift jajaja JK xD

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2020 at 5:47 PM, Mimi said:

Happy anniversary Ultima!!!

 

Pd: My account has the same age than the server... i demand a gift jajaja JK xD

Lol didn't knew you where around. the gift of playing is good no?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Anniversary Event has ended, hope everyone enjoyed it

 

And Nakas can now be redeemed for S-rank weapons.

Edited by R-78
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, R-78 said:

Anniversary Event has ended, hope everyone enjoyed it

Not as much as 7's.

 

Thanks for the event, always fun to kill some Shambys :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2020 at 9:42 PM, Fyrewolf5 said:


Yea, takes a whole 2 hits to kill with s-rank, very underpower :onion108:

pso1606422665.png

 

I have been asked many times in the past days to redeem Naka cards for Charge S-ranks thanks to you. Are you proud of what you did there!?

><

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, R-78 said:

 

I have been asked many times in the past days to redeem Naka cards for Charge S-ranks thanks to you. Are you proud of what you did there!?

><

Was wondering if that was going to happen , lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...