Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Duja

A lil challenge 2020

Recommended Posts

It was not done on Ultima actually, but 1c1 across servers (especially those based on Tethella) are the same. It’s some ancient ass run we did a long time ago. There was no times here, so at the least like I said it could / should serve as a baseline for bare minimum uploads. Especially since it’s a 2P run. 
 

You’re not wrong about challenge mode being slightly different / broken on servers. I won’t be very specific, but other stages aren’t proper and certain drops aren’t either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Saber +7 said:

It was not done on Ultima actually, but 1c1 across servers (especially those based on Tethella) are the same. It’s some ancient ass run we did a long time ago. There was no times here, so at the least like I said it could / should serve as a baseline for bare minimum uploads. Especially since it’s a 2P run. 
 

You’re not wrong about challenge mode being slightly different / broken on servers. I won’t be very specific, but other stages aren’t proper and certain drops aren’t either. 

Ok was just curious thanks. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bio and my time

21’34 

😭

  • Haha 1
  • Dw 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone wants to practice this please let me know. I’d love to get it down to 8 minutes or so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Saber +7 said:

If anyone wants to practice this please let me know. I’d love to get it down to 8 minutes or so. 

I'll be free to do some runs Friday evening/Saturday. I'll be around.

Also, this challenge could use some "endgame rewards" if you know anyone that's willing to sweeten the pot 😉

Edited by jdhenry124

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Results tomorrow when I get home (on vacation) thank you all who played and congratulations to the winners 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Results are in (and I am back from vacation) 

Any teams that I played on I won’t be withholding pds, those are all yours 👍

congratulations to all!

@Zilong@GHmatt14  and myself for coming in third place with a time of 18.28 

splitting 8 pds!!!

@jdhenry124, @RocketTots and myself in second with a time of 14.19

Splitting 12 pds!!!

lastly first place with a speedy time of 13.07 is @Zilong, @ink and <<Goth>> 

splitting a whopping 16 pds!!!

msg me or see me in game for your prizes and thank you everyone that played!

Enjoyed meeting some new people and playing challenge mode with new people  😁

Edited by Duja
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Duja said:

Results are in (and I am back from vacation) 

Any teams that I played on I won’t be withholding pds, those are all yours 👍

congratulations to all!

@Zilong@GHmatt14  and myself for coming in third place with a time of 18.28 

splitting 8 pds!!!

@jdhenry124, @RocketTots and myself in second with a time of 14.19

Splitting 12 pds!!!

lastly first place with a speedy time of 13.07 is @Zilong, @ink and <<Goth>> 

splitting a whopping 16 pds!!!

msg me or see me in game for your prizes and thank you everyone that played!

Enjoyed meeting some new people and playing challenge mode with new people  😁

Thanks for this little event! it was fun and a nice intro to challenge mode

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"At long last, I have ascended."

grateful for inks..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...