Laconium Axe

00Agent0012

50 minutes ago, 00Agent0012 said:

Looking to buy a Laconium Axe if anyone has or know where to find one it would be greatly appreciated. 

Honestly I don't think anyone has one, it's not really hunted. It drops in Skyly Ultimate Shambertin though, if you decided you want to hunt it. I'd love one myself though.

Remember Shambertin drops may be changed during the event.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, 00Agent0012 said:

Yeah i just have to find another powerful weapon in the meantime that can hit multiple targets.

Laconium Axe only hits 1 target. AoE options include Excalibur (3 targets), Ultima Reaper (15 targets, extended range), Zanba/Flowens 3084/Yunchang/Great Fairy Sword/Tyrell's Parasol (sacrificial), Vjaya, Crimson Sword (chromatic orb + red sword), Red Sword, Sil Dragon Slayer (blue-black stone + dragon slayer), Master Sword, Tsumikiri J-Sword, etc. (all standard swords/partisans are 10 targets). In a pinch you can even use chain sawd if you have to. Ultima Reapers without hit are usually fairly cheap, and making Sil Dragon Slayer is also pretty cheap in general. You can also get 40hit vjaya from government quest 6-5 ult as a hunter. Red Sword can also be obtained in Black Paper Deal 1 Hard Dorphon route, though it won't have any attributes, but it still is 715atp, so pretty strong regardless.

i have a dragonslayer but i don't see anyone selling the blue black stone and i'm still hunting down the J-Sword and the ChainSawd, I do have the reaper with a 30% hit but i need something with a little more kick to take things out in ultimate.

for now ultima reaper would be your best bet, the extra range is a very big deal over a bit more atp, but sil dragon slayer has 70 ata, good atp and useful special and getting a dragon slayer with good stats is pretty easy too so thats another viable option. same thing applies for crimson sword tho that one has more atp and ata getting one with good stats is a bit harder and crom orbs also cost a bit more + you cant get them whenever you want

as for the blue black stone, people sell them for about 30 pds each because they dropped at event early on the year...by this time around tho most people have ran out of them so it would probably be best to get one from the quest Gallons shop, its a bit more expensive (50 pds) but you can get them whenever you want