Buying weapons for dts

onovaz

Status symbols!! But the unreduced gush and extended range over vulcan make them a very decent weapon. They are also still the best looking mechs in the game imo.

1 minute ago, C01D1 said:

Status symbols!! But the unreduced gush and extended range over vulcan make them a very decent weapon. They are also still the best looking mechs in the game imo.

If only they had charge or zerk. I would die. But I suppos gush is meh if you like to gush and stuff.

Ā 

ps: buy them from Wilson because I doubt anyone has a nice set of GMs. Havenā€™t seen anyone use GM in a long time

I am working on maxing one over the next little bit just to have one with 100 0 0 100 80. Its not better then my MF set but its fun to pull out and shock people with.

1 hour ago, onovaz said:

Im looking to buy some weapons for dts preffered with hit%. Post what you have for sale and price.

Im also looking for guld millas

i would check the trade list section here on forums, lots of good weapons for dts, and u can get a feel for the prices by seeing what people are asking

2 minutes ago, Terrybriggs711 said:

i would check the trade list section here on forums, lots of good weapons for dts, and u can get a feel for the prices by seeing what people are asking

Ok thanks ill check :)Ā 

• Like 1