Terror's Ultima Pso

Emewn

Hey. I hope you enjoy my Pso package containing custom skins, ogg, and neatly positioned Enb add ons for the upcoming events.
The ogg pack contains music from various video games such as Zelda OoT, Zelda WW, Zelda MM, Lost Odyssey, Final Fantasy, and .hack//G.U.

Custom textures are applied for various effects, NPC, and HUD including these areas:

Episode 1: Forest, Caves, Ruins.                                                                 -(Separate skins for Ultimate)
Episode 2: Temple, Jungle, Seabed.                                                            -(Same skins for each difficulty)
Episode 4: Crater routes, Crater Interior, Subterranean Desert 1.                    -(Same skins for each difficulty)

Instructions:

1: Backup your current Pso folder.

2: Download Terror's Ultima Pso. http://www.mediafire.com/file/t3xamf9s8mem4ww/Terror's_Ultima_Pso.rar/file   

(The modular texture pack in the Pso folder contains stuff which you can use to further edit your game.)
                (Double click the add on menu tab to edit Enb add ons how you see fit.)
                                          Note: Vertex Fog recommended.
tdIymHM.png

Edited by Emewn
  • Like 9
  • Dislike 2

Wow, it was very spectacular, huh! to that character-selection music ... should fix that on the great server

Gesse, you can edit the music however you want. I hope you enjoy it.
(There is a texture folder in the root of the PSO folder containing stuff which you can use to further edit your game.)

Rashan, sorry for the wait. I was finally able to test Suppress Gun thanks to Guts, and I have not crashed a single time using Terror's PSO folder.
I recorded the testing of Suppressed Gun in this video at 1:19:12

Edited by Emewn
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
31 minutes ago, Larva said:

Reason of the bump?

last edit to the main content was June

I finally found the foggy forest skin from back in the day.
Previously had some cartoony forest skin that got old real fast feel me, so I had a feeling it would have gotten old for other folks too.
My OCD was kicking in, so I had to change it. My hope is that this server grows with the new feel. Feel me? Shit, I hope you enjoy it too.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

45 minutes ago, Larva said:

Reason of the bump?

last edit to the main content was June

Also, I eventually realized that I left out the Dark Flow special effect skin. My friend Tobie likes it, so I included it.
I found that it's quite useful in the way that it allows the user to more accurately target monsters with the Dark Flow special.
I want the perfect Pso folder, so that my friends will enjoy it. And so that word gets around, and more folks join Ultima ftw.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 2

• 6 months later...
On 9/18/2018 at 7:44 PM, Emewn said:

I finally found the foggy forest skin from back in the day.
Previously had some cartoony forest skin that got old real fast feel me, so I had a feeling it would have gotten old for other folks too.
My OCD was kicking in, so I had to change it. My hope is that this server grows with the new feel. Feel me? Shit, I hope you enjoy it too.

How do I get rid of the fog?

• 5 months later...
48 minutes ago, Gor3 said:

Is it a viable option ??

Won't hurt to try it. :) 
It ain't for everybody though.
These days I use the original Gamecube resolution without skins and modified ogg.
I only use the floor reader under the map to keep everything clean.

For some odd reason I was able to put in more work on my 25 characters that way than with modifications. ❤️ PSO

• Dislike 1

• 4 months later...

There are a few crashing issues that only occur in free areas.
This mod package is basically for those who prefer quest over free field. There are no problems in quests.
You may crash upon killing Gui Gue in free field Seaside, and by hitting a button in free field Seabbed. (Those are the only issues I've encountered) 

• Dislike 1
  • Thanks 1