Jump to content

reverser


rando
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Soly said:

Mag reverser is broken in BB, afaik.

More accurately, I believe mag reverser only works Offline even on gc/xbox versions, and would not work if you played Online on those consoles; it was just one of many ways that offline was balanced differently than online, giving players with certain mags a little grace revive since they couldn't easily have partners to pick them up. However, since blue burst is always Online, there is no mode where it actually works now.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

More accurately, I believe mag reverser only works Offline even on gc/xbox versions, and would not work if you played Online on those consoles; it was just one of many ways that offline was balanced differently than online, giving players with certain mags a little grace revive since they couldn't easily have partners to pick them up. However, since blue burst is always Online, there is no mode where it actually works now.

I might test this sometime soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everyone is brought back to life :)  lol 

I remember this from the GC servers.  There is multiple articles where people were wondering why the mag reverser special worked in offline mode and only worked part of the time when online. :)  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/10/2017 at 7:33 AM, Virec said:

Everyone is brought back to life :)  lol 

I remember this from the GC servers.  There is multiple articles where people were wondering why the mag reverser special worked in offline mode and only worked part of the time when online. :)  

 

???
It only ever works part of the time.
100% activation would be silly.
 

 

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They mean you have to be fast to return to Pioneer before the Scape doll takes effect

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Fyrewolf5 - thats what I was saying.   what I meant by articles as people were complaining about it only working part of the time.  :)  

I agree having it work all the time would be ridiculous :) 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/9/2017 at 8:05 PM, Soly said:

I might test this sometime soon.

 

On 11/11/2017 at 3:07 PM, Virec said:

@Fyrewolf5 - thats what I was saying.   what I meant by articles as people were complaining about it only working part of the time.  :)  

I agree having it work all the time would be ridiculous :) 

 

Could be cool to have a special mag super rare mag who can act as the offline one xD

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...