S> STA

Salem11

6 minutes ago, MadOrNah said:

When was the last time you saw this happen?

Sonicteam armor is on all ids and all episode endbosses, and while the rate is still quite difficult (about 1/256), it's much easier than some years have been. It used to be at least twice as hard (almost 3x on one id), only from two ids, and only on a boss that not many chars are equipped to deal with well. I don't buy into the whole "the drop got more than twice as easy, so let's triple the price after" bullshit.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Dw 1

Just now, Fyrewolf5 said:

Sonicteam armor is on all ids and all episode endbosses, and while the rate is still quite difficult (about 1/256), it's much easier than some years have been. It used to be at least twice as hard (almost 3x on one id), only from two ids, and only on a boss that not many chars are equipped to deal with well.

literally didn't answer my question at all. 

when was the last time you've seen a STA sell for "100dts"

Edited by MadOrNah
nice edit btw
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MadOrNah said:

literally didn't answer my question at all. 

when was the last time you've seen a STA sell for "100dts"

I didn't answer because it's a bit of a loaded question; they obviously aren't sold very often at all. It doesn't change the fact that 370 is ludicrously high and far above expected value of the item.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ruffalufacus said:

I offer 60 Dts and 5 c/battles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry he offer over 380-400dts --> other stuff+200dts.

Edited by Salem11
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, MadOrNah said:

When was the last time you saw this happen?

the answer we already know. They aren't sold at that price. Its the price Saith wants it, not what it really is.

As usual.

• Like 6
  • Dw 1

It's not "the price Saith wants it at", it's the logical realistic price the item should be around. I'll say it again for the I don't know time, we are a dying breed. We play a decades old game on a f2p server. There should be no item over 100 dts, period. With that said, economics 101 is also applicable. We have a supply and demand on all of our items. STA and PGF are the top 2 realistically sought after items and because of this they are grossly inflamed when they are for sale. The discussion of drop rate and exclusivity surrounding these items has been brought up time and time again, and it's the only reason they remain in the radical area of our collective price checks. Long story short any item is worth something to someone and potentially nothing to another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1