About Yas Event..

radezz

fortunately i was able to add specials to my yas but i was so unaware of how it worked, i traded some of my best hit items to get the specials and got junk in return. what am i gonna do with a 10 hit yas gush. not much. definitely not spending dts on them atm. i felt it was poorly done/ advertised also.

• Like 1

definily this event need a second chance for the users cant log those days i thing was just 2 days.

A Good thing to take in mind is just announce the event before make it, like a week earlier and would be nice if they hold at least 2 more days. @Fyrewolf5 helps on the @serverus event that was nice, theres a lot of people that want to add some special on their weps.

Anyway hope next time people be more greatfull with gms, this is not a easy job eather, taking weps from users to add specials

4 hours ago, serverus said:

thats was the idea not let ppl get tons of stuff that why its was so quick sorry guys not doing this maybe next year end of drama

lol amazing

• Like 1