Question/Suggestion.

Kiryu13

I am not worried about it, Honestly I probably had it coming but the way I see it is if it was important than TheJoker would of said it to me directly instead of in a public thread.

How does it go, If you cant say it to the person directly then your internet balls doesnt mean anything/

Im at peace right now and I am trying to let all of the negativity around me just pass on.

No hard feelings TheJoker I did not mean no harm by what I said if anything I was trolling Soly LOL

Sorry to derail this topic.

I am not worried about it, Honestly I probably had it coming but the way I see it is if it was important than TheJoker would of said it to me directly instead of in a public thread.

How does it go, If you cant say it to the person directly then your internet balls doesnt mean anything/

Im at peace right now and I am trying to let all of the negativity around me just pass on.

No hard feelings TheJoker I did not mean no harm by what I said if anything I was trolling Soly LOL

Sorry to derail this topic.

Internet balls? That's hilarious! No harm done then I guess.

• 4 weeks later...

just a random idea but what about a quest raid? like raids from WoW and other RPGs :3 make it something that resets every 2 weeks or something and it would be like along the lines of cmode maps and puzzles and give a random item from a pool of items base on what episode, area and difficulty :3

I suggest we add some tech related items. I'd like to see a strong gi tech weapon. It should be strong enough to make gi techs more powerful than ra techs, but still remain weaker than simple techs. Glide Divine V.00 having a strong simple tech boost has done a lot of good for tech balance (and class balance), but gi techs are still weaker than they should be. For example, if there is a group of enemies weak to lightning in front of me, I want to use Gizonde. And then if they surround me, I would switch to Razonde.

Also, we have shields that boost all ra techs and all gi techs but nothing like that for simple techs. If you don't want to make the existing merges obsolete, just put a high level requirement on it.

Edited by Midori
  • Like 3

I suggest we add some tech related items. I'd like to see a strong gi tech weapon. It should be strong enough to make gi techs more powerful than ra techs, but still remain weaker than simple techs. Glide Divine V.00 having a strong simple tech boost has done a lot of good for tech balance (and class balance), but gi techs are still weaker than they should be. For example, if there is a group of enemies weak to lightning in front of me, I want to use Gizonde. And then if they surround me, I would switch to Razonde.

Also, we have shields that boost all ra techs and all gi techs but nothing like that for simple techs. If you don't want to make the existing merges obsolete, just put a high level requirement on it.

I agree we need something to replace Magical Piece as Glide Divine v00 and Psycho Bridge replaced Summit Moon and Psycho Wand.

Maybe not more powerful than RA boosts though because Gizonde has already a great casting speed, Gifoie is the only technique that can multi hit an enemy that is not spawned yet when casting, and a big boost on Gibarta would make Siren Glass Hammer worthless.

Such a coincidence you suggest this now Midori, since I just had fun today doing Ma4c with GI-techs only.

As for the SI boost shield, I think a 20% boost would be better than a level requirement not to make the existing merges obsolete (with their 30%).

Edit : Oh also, please release the Centurion/Body, I need it for a max stat plan ><

Edited by r-78

When it comes to boost Gi-Techs, I'd be careful. Gifoie helps you cheese a few quests since if powerful enough, it will kill some enemies on spawn (Canabin, Sinow Blue, Satellite Lizard, Yowie, Merissa A, Rappies), so you don't want that to be too powerful. Furthermore, Gibarta would always be useless unless it's stronger than even Barta -- its cast length is too long, its range is awful and it just doesn't do the damage to be worth it, Barta is better. Gizonde should be stronger than Razonde though if you can use it, since it's not cheap and easy like Razonde.

• Like 3

Just saying that Ra Techs are stronger for a reason. This also pertains to the character type and class. For example, Fonewms get boost in RA and GI techs, Fonewearals get boosts in Normal Techs also Fonewearals get the highest MST and TP in the game. The point I am trying to make is regardless of the equipment the user is utilizing, there will always be a boost depending on the character class.

No I am not saying that this is a bad Idea, but this can only be right within reason. To through it out there they do have merges for simple techs such as BLUE, RED, and YELLOW Merges. There is a such thing as a BARTA, FOIE, and ZONDE Merge aswell, I own all 3. :) Forces are already over powered and by added the types of items being suggested will make then dominate amongst all other classes. In my opinion this will ruin the fun of the game by eliminating the challenge.

This is just my opinion and I am not looking for a debate or 20 questions. Its more like im making a statement and you can take it as is.

• Like 1

Gi techs are stronger naturally, for a reason: They have less AoE than Ra techs. Only Ultima's unbalanced boosts caused Ra techs to be stronger despite having more AoE and speed than Gi techs.

Doesn't matter what you're playing.

• Like 3

Gi techs are stronger naturally, for a reason: They have less AoE than Ra techs. Only Ultima's unbalanced boosts caused Ra techs to be stronger despite having more AoE and speed than Gi techs.

Doesn't matter what you're playing.

So what your saying is you want all forces to have equal amount of damage when it comes to spells regardless of the original class differentation amongst characters?

Forces are already over powered why buff them anymore LOL

Edited by Virec
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was wondering if it's possible to create a unit to make the character runs 100% faster (or an appropriate %). It would be a nice addition along with the Centurion/Battle for hunts, Time attack and dodging ennemies.