Question/Suggestion.

Kiryu13

Does Dress Plate has been released on the server? If not I think It would make a great Event item

Description: Equippable by males only.

Can be obtained from the roulette mini-game in the The Beak's Cafe quest. DFP: + 30 EVP: + 30 EDK: + 70 Class: Armor

Does Dress Plate has been released on the server? If not I think It would make a great Event item

Description: Equippable by males only.

Can be obtained from the roulette mini-game in the The Beak's Cafe quest. DFP: + 30 EVP: + 30 EDK: + 70 Class: Armor

It would probably make a good one, Larva made WD all classes tho

• 3 weeks later...

Please make every quest available by default. This includes the one person mode quests and also the government quests.

*edit*

And/or create a new quest with Saint Million in it.

Edited by Midori
  • Like 1

Please make every quest available by default. This includes the one person mode quests and also the government quests.

And/or create a new quest with Saint Million in it.

I'll talk to larva about the first, the second well... might not be as easy but would be nice.

- Unit that increases movement speed.

- uncap level to 201-999... levels beyond 200 can mean nothing and only be a number ... equal to a "rank" of sorts.. like monster hunter

The first one is not possible afaik, second one could be but what we were going to do was the "prestige" stuff, I have to look into it but now have less time :wacko:

Edited by Soly
  • Like 1

I'll talk to larva about the first, the second well... might not be as easy but would be nice.

The first one is not possible as afaik, second one could be but what we were going to do was the "prestige" stuff, I have to look into it but now have less time :wacko:

Yay.. atleast the second one is possible~ x3333... thank you for your answer~

I actually like the idea of prestige where you hit max level and then you have the option to set your rank back to level 1, but keep your mats used and change your section id without having to change your name. So theoretically, we could make whatever name we wanted on a character AND have the desired Section ID.

• 3 weeks later...

For those interested, after the next restart/update, the server will be logging global and per-character kill counters.provided I didn't mess it up

The global kills will be per difficulty too.

There isn't a webpage for this yet but that will come later on.

• Like 2

For those interested, after the next restart/update, the server will be logging global and per-character kill counters.provided I didn't mess it up

The global kills will be per difficulty too.

There isn't a webpage for this yet but that will come later on.

hah neat stuff man :P

I was wondering if there are any plans/considerations for changes to character stats or maximum amount of materials allowed, to go along with the upcoming new server command to reset materials used. If you wanted to make any of these changes, that would be a good time to do it.

FOnewearl pretty much only used techs on the official server, but on this server FOnewearl is generally better off using swords and guns. A good FOnewearl has to have 2 mags (mind & melee) and switch between them often. It would be nice it was possible for FOnewearl to max Luck, Power and MST with only one mag.

I was wondering if there are any plans/considerations for changes to character stats or maximum amount of materials allowed, to go along with the upcoming new server command to reset materials used. If you wanted to make any of these changes, that would be a good time to do it.

FOnewearl pretty much only used techs on the official server, but on this server FOnewearl is generally better off using swords and guns. A good FOnewearl has to have 2 mags (mind & melee) and switch between them often. It would be nice it was possible for FOnewearl to max Luck, Power and MST with only one mag.

This. And FOnewm too. Plz.

Those are the only classes that I feel really need a higher maximum mat count. HUnewearl would be the third if any. I would be so happy if even just FOnewm got it :")