New Material Plans

Zynetic

Wow, reading through this simple debate made me learn a lot about the game.

I play a FoNewm exclusively, so this was especially helpful to me. Thanks to all. I normally play games competitively, but I'm playing PSO just casually with my friends to relax. Even still, I like to be as skilled and efficient as possible, so learning new things is always helpful. Eventually, I'll catch up to all you vets :P

• 2 years later...

casting SPELL necrofillia on this topic this fuck is retarded i wish i would have saw this 2-3 years back i would have flammed this guy hard as shit he understands the basics to maxing stats but truly doesn't understand the strengths and weakness of each class USE THIS INFO SPARINGLY OR YOU WILL BE UPSET CAUSE THIS KID IS A RETARD

Instead of throwing mud and screaming he's a retard, could you maybe post what exactly was wrong so others don't get the same problem? Also, nothing prevents you to make your own guide...

casting SPELL necrofillia on this topic this fuck is retarded i wish i would have saw this 2-3 years back i would have flammed this guy hard as shit he understands the basics to maxing stats but truly doesn't understand the strengths and weakness of each class USE THIS INFO SPARINGLY OR YOU WILL BE UPSET CAUSE THIS KID IS A RETARD

bye retard

• Like 2