B>fury with neg stats

griffeni

title sais it all im buying a fury with negative stats but they must be lower than -5 and atleast one stat must be negative i dont mind the other ones being positive but must have atleast one stat at -10 or lower (meaning like -15 is lower dw)

• Like 2

I mean... I have no problem making all of your stats -100 if you want. Ā Two people on the server have psycho bridge with 3 negative 100% stats. Ā One might be cyane. Ā I said nothing.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, kajex said:

I mean... I have no problem making all of your stats -100 if you want. Ā Two people on the server have psycho bridge with 3 negative 100% stats. Ā One might be cyane. Ā I said nothing.

Can you make my psy bridge tripple -100 too? D:

Just now, Night said:

Can you make my psy bridge tripple -100 too? D:

If you catch me while I'm online, ask. Ā It's not worth a special sign on to reduce percentages lol. Ā I have no problem doing it though.

• Like 2

I think it's a weird question. The real question is : "why not ?"

But well, I don't understand either why on Fury of the Beast, there is many weapons that would be worth it having negative stats, but for that one it's kind of a sacrilege.

Ā 

(I got this Delsaber Buster with like too much stats, 0/0/0/0|0, would be nice to have 0/0/-100/-100|-100 instead)

So this is purely novelty? No in-game significance what so ever....? What has this server come to lol. Ā (-) stats and a made up currency through real money. Server is now controlled by the person with the biggest pocket and not the person who puts countless hours into the game. What a nice time to come back to this place!!!

This is funny how you jump from "negative stats on weapon" to "currency through real money", while no one here even talk about it Ƨ__Ƨ

I can assure you that my pocket is empty and that I've put countless hours into this game. I can assure you that I control the market, events, GM, Larva, your computer and some ants in north Canada.

About negative stats, it's not really a novelty. It has been around as a hobby for quite a long time. And it can be funny to have when there is some special event, I can tell you =)

@kajexĀ How do we know when you're online ? D:

3 hours ago, Nagato said:

So this is purely novelty? No in-game significance what so ever....? What has this server come to lol. Ā (-) stats and a made up currency through real money. Server is now controlled by the person with the biggest pocket and not the person who puts countless hours into the game. What a nice time to come back to this place!!!

Thats not right.. i could proof you that not the guys with the money control the server

You can still make faster your ingame values than you can get dts ;)

4 hours ago, Nagato said:

Yes. If larva is the person with the biggest pocket (although moot point because if he isn't he is still the owner).

But no don't worry. In fact I wouldn't advise taking this post seriously at all. Because of an error many items dropped with a negative stay the other day. Which is probably why Griff made the post. My post also should not be taken seriously, and nothing with negative stats is going to be worth more due to novelty. Although they are funny to have :)