100% DAR

R-78

Guildcard : N/A

Slot : N/A

Time : N/A

I have rencently noticed that some monsters which were supposed to have a 100% Drop Anything Rate sometimes don't drop anything.

Pazuzu and Dorphon Eclairs in episode IV Maximum Attack 4th  quests for instance seem to drop like 70% of the time only.

My connection did not change, is not bad and I am not on Wifi, I asked some people and it happens to them too.

No matter which /dropstyle is used.

I think it is also related to the bug reported on Intelligence Defense Systems  quest here :

and as @bloodseeker mentioned in that same thread, that bug also happens to Vol Opt area's fixed type boxes.

Most likely a server-side issue ?

Edited by R-78

Unrelated to regular Vol opt boxes, to IDS boxes or both ?

As for me I've never seen bosses not droping on 1P or shared (except when my connection drops during the item generation)

15 hours ago, Soly said:

bosses sometimes drop nothing (or that's what appears to) and I (we) don't know why, however that's entirely unrelated to the boxes

Didn't ultima make it drop a saber instead so that way we know it "drops" something and that the game isn't pulling a fluke on you? And when it does drop it's rare item it does it.

Maybe could some people try farming PC's and tell us if they always get a drop from rare enemies ?