Instant Crashs

Shiva

Guildcard: 42167675

Slot: 1,2,3,4
Date/Time: uncertain
Description: crashing instantly
Comments: during 3-4 times while warping im crashing completly without disconnecting message. Warping to an CCA area every 2 warps i crash completly without disconnecting message.
      Also can't enter WOI's CCA and a few other quests in forest 2. With my other accounts i dont have issues. I have this issue now about half a year, cause i thought it was on my end.

Have you grouped your accounts by character class ?

Because I have the same issue (not in the same areas though)

My FO's crash most of the time when I take a second teleporter/telepipe in an episode IV quest, at the end of loading.

It happens only to my FO characters, even when I multilog, only the FO crash while the RA/HU are fine.

17 minutes ago, R-78 said:

Have you grouped your accounts by character class ?
Because I have the same issue (not in the same areas though)
My FO's crash most of the time when I take a second teleporter/telepipe in an episode IV quest, at the end of loading.
It happens only to my FO characters, even when I multilog, only the FO crash while the RA/HU are fine.

Remember cyane posted about having disks in your inventory!

I remember. I had no disk. (Btw why would I take disks with me only when playing a FO char ? :B)

i dual logged during WOI for example and only that account that crashes everytime crashed. The other one had no issues and didnt crashed even once in the entire session. Also didnt group accounts by character class.

im having this issue too so a fix would be great D: also only on fo

edit: i reinstalled pso and then it stopped crashing so i went to test my packs to see if they where the cause but they didnt crash pso either so im not sure whats doing it but a fresh install seems to fix it or atleast it did for me

edit #2: never mind it started doing it again

Edited by griffeni
somewhat fixed?
  • Like 1

for mine its on

gc:42153725

slot 4

and he crashes in ep 4 in general uppon using a warp portal to a difrent area  like the portal to crater interior  from crater in pod or if i die and warp back to pioneer then back to crater always in the warp sequence

also i dont know if this helps any but that crashing almost always happens only on solo runs but when im with atleast 1 other person i can make it trough one more warp and rarely to the boss

edit just tried using him in ep 2 and its doing it there too

Edited by griffeni
  • 2 months later...