A<Lame D

Ziedrich

Auctioning a Lame 0/0/0/0/35

Looking for DTs or a Baranz launcher with stats (or a comparable gun to make my RA less useless ^^)

Auction ends Friday, November 11th 6:00 pm est

Reserve right to close auction at any time.

No pm offers (unless its a clear auction closer offer)

Starting bid Baranz Launcher 50 hit or 5dts (not sure what its worth, getting mixed Prices)

Edited by Eres

Auction should have an ending date and a starting price. You cannot just end the auction whenever you want according to those rules :

Edited by Misombre

3 minutes ago, snail_lord said:

it seems a little more like you're just trying to sell it, not auction it

I was told it was worth auctioning, so that's what i'm doing. But i'm not used to this so i might not be doing it right.  Ill learn (hopefully) tips are appreciated.

Selling : you set a price, people buy or not. If several people want it, they might give a higher price, why not. You sell mostly when you're sure about the price or about what you want.

Auctioning : you set a min price but expect to get more. It is basically like "selling" but the difference being you will not sell it directly, you wait for the price to get bigger. People normally auction for big or rare items that you can't get easily.

1 minute ago, Starlord said:

I've been burned for this before. This auction rules are super gay but they make sense. You can't end an auction, that's breaking the rules.

i star bid at 5dts

Thank you for first bid! 

Not a big deal, just edit the title for "S>Lame" ;)

6 dts.

• Like 1