I miss Cmode

Starlord

Hello boys, girls, sheboys and hegirls lend me your ears.

Back in a server who should not be named I used to do challenge mode, I miss it. I want to get back to it, good with playing ep1 but prefer 2 at the moment since I haven't played it in years. I'm available late nights EST time though. I can do a run or two. Would like some experience in your part in cmode but if not we can develop your skills the more we play. Looking for cmode partners, if this may be of interest to you let me know on this topic. Don't send me pms, apparently I'm bad at deleting them thus explaining why I can't receive pms. 

I just did stages 6 different stages tonight haha, was asking in lobby and shoutbox for people to join a lot since we often had a space free. Did runs of ep1 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, and 9. If you want to do some cmode sometime, there are people willing to play(Me, Kush, Schranko, BK-201, Socko, Howi, Sylph, Shoutgu, and others), and we coordinate on teamspeak a lot to make runs go smoothly.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

Thank you guys for the replies. I am active usually after 8-9pm est time due to work. I can do a stage or two a night or whatever. Ep1 or 2 is fine. I can play hucaseal or hucast. Haven't played force in years so I'll leave that to someone more current with it

I'm down for it, totally.

I'll be online all day tomorrow, so feel free to add me and let me know and I'll join you (Arek is my main), though I prefer using my secondary for Challenge Mode (Dark Arek).
Hope to see you and others there, only ever done it offline with my cousin. <3