Show us your collections!

Cyane

I´ve been collecting Videogames for  a few years now.I only buy games i actualy intend to play(Mostly Jrpgs) but anyway here are a few pictures incase anyone cares (I Uploaded them to Imgur since i have no idea how to add images to a post and it probaly would have taken to long to add/upload them into this post):

http://imgur.com/a/Zk5XV

And heres a list with every game i own incluing my digital copys :

http://www.gamefaqs.com/community/Earthes/games/owned

Edited by Aigis
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Aigis said:

I´ve been collecting Videogames for  a few years now.I only buy games i actualy intend to play(Mostly Jrpgs) but anyway here are a few pictures incase anyone cares (I Uploaded them to Imgur since i have no idea how to add images to a post and it probaly would have taken to long to add/upload them into this post):

http://imgur.com/a/Zk5XV

And heres a list with every game i own incluing my digital copys :

http://www.gamefaqs.com/community/Earthes/games/owned

impressive collection, specially the final fantasy part

D:< sell me those 3 hack games i'm missing them!!

4 hours ago, cyane said:

D:< sell me those 3 hack games i'm missing them!!

Yeah sorry but they aren´t realy for sale as they are a part of my Collection and i still haven´t played them yet but if you realy need them you should check on Ebay since thats where i got my .Hack games from but since that was 3 years ago im not realy sure you can still get them that easily from ebay.

14 hours ago, Aigis said:

Yeah sorry but they aren´t realy for sale as they are a part of my Collection and i still haven´t played them yet but if you realy need them you should check on Ebay since thats where i got my .Hack games from but since that was 3 years ago im not realy sure you can still get them that easily from ebay.

I'm teasing, collections are just so precious.

As for the ebay gotta wait a while before shopping more @.@

1 hour ago, cyane said:

I'm teasing, collections are just so precious.

As for the ebay gotta wait a while before shopping more @.@

Yeah thought so already thats why i said if you realy want to buy them you should check ebay.

And if you want to buy them i dont think they will be cheap at least if you want to buy a Complete Copy with the Bonus DVD that are included with each game.

I payed arround 50 Euro per Game since these were the only offers i found on ebay where i knew for sure that the games are complete since i hate buying Games when there are parts missing like manuals and bonus stuff.

At least you can get the first 4 .Hack Games (Infection,Mutation,Outbreak,Quarantine) for a better Price then the .Hack G.U games which i only found for arround 200 Euro/Dollar per Complete copy at least that were the prices when i last looked for them which is too much for me to pay for a game where i dont even know if i even like it or not.

7 hours ago, Aigis said:

Yeah thought so already thats why i said if you realy want to buy them you should check ebay.

And if you want to buy them i dont think they will be cheap at least if you want to buy a Complete Copy with the Bonus DVD that are included with each game.

I payed arround 50 Euro per Game since these were the only offers i found on ebay where i knew for sure that the games are complete since i hate buying Games when there are parts missing like manuals and bonus stuff.

At least you can get the first 4 .Hack Games (Infection,Mutation,Outbreak,Quarantine) for a better Price then the .Hack G.U games which i only found for arround 200 Euro/Dollar per Complete copy at least that were the prices when i last looked for them which is too much for me to pay for a game where i dont even know if i even like it or not.

collectors wallets live empty!

• Like 1

I played many of the socom games on PS2 and PS3 which inspired me to get my hands on a desert eagle 50 cal.  

97p6jn.jpg

f4ljs7.jpg

So far I have 2 desert eagles so far and I am saving up to purchase my third within the next month or so.  

The Gold DE I bought used thats why its in rough shape but the Chrome DE I bought brand new and have only fired it one time.  

Edited by Virec

13DdJ4Q.jpg

Been collecting for some years I have quite a few more but these are my favorites. A 1934 D Texas bicentennial half, 06,10 Silver dollars for the years my children where born. A double Eagle babe Ruth commemorative. A steel penny from the very first year they did that. And some silver dollars given to me by one of the greatest guitar players i ever knew.

Edited by Too Fast Tim
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Too Fast Tim said:

Been collecting for some years I have quite a few more but these are my favorites. A 1934 D Texas bicentennial half, 06,10 Silver dollars for the years my children where born. A double Eagle babe Ruth commemorative. A steel penny from the very first year they did that. And some silver dollars given to me by one of the greatest guitar players i ever knew.

And I thought my nickel collection was extensive! Silver penny!

Edited by Lemon

3 hours ago, Virec said:

I played many of the socom games on PS2 and PS3 which inspired me to get my hands on a desert eagle 50 cal.  

97p6jn.jpg

f4ljs7.jpg

So far I have 2 desert eagles so far and I am saving up to purchase my third within the next month or so.  

The Gold DE I bought used thats why its in rough shape but the Chrome DE I bought brand new and have only fired it one time.  

i had two of these,, then had to sale them,,,but i show do miss shooting both at the same time

• Like 1