Mags from India?

davell

now some yall may have wondered where sega got the names for most the mags. theyre funny sounding rite? Varuna Kalki Vritra etc. :onion-head63: we all know those are not english names tho im not good at spanish, i see alot of spanish spoken here n i dont think these are spanish names either. so what are they? i tell you theyre INDIAN names! :onion-head76: Davell your kidding right? no but yes most of our mags came from India. Skeptic? jus look Indian mythology and/or religion and you will see ALOT of similar mag names there. from the basic mags to rare mags like pushan rati and even agastya. for the most part they are all indian words. Even squaresoft borrowed Shiva n Ifrit(Efreet or wateva dat hot dog is) from indian folklore. n Quezacotl from FF8 is an Aztecan ancient god from long ago. And the Gay Bolg is the ultimate spear(not so ultimate in in PSO) that the hero Gilgamesh used. But i digress. Point is, SEGA somehow smuggled mags from India :onion-head44: imported them into planet Coral boarded them on P2 an now theyre everywhere on Ragol and Elenor is a Pedomagger! :onion-head57: (hide your baby mags!) but seriously see for yourself look as deep as you can into Indian culture/myth/folklore and you will see many of the mag names we use. (Still i dont know if u go to India now and see a girl named Deva or if they name their cats Sato. confirm dat for me)

P.S. Chao mag is from France

P.S.S. Robochao is from Soviet Russia

P.S.S.S. Hamburger mag is from America

• Like 3

The kama (鎌 or ć‹ć¾?) is a traditional Okinawan and Japanese farming implement similar to a sickle used for reaping crops and also employed as a weapon. The kama is often included in weapon training segments of karate, silat and more obscurely in some Chinese martial arts.

the mags are taken from japanese folklore or the names of tools used in farming

as for Final Fantasy stuff most of it was taken from the hindu/vedic religions

Edited by Draven

The kama (鎌 or ć‹ć¾?) is a traditional Okinawan and Japanese farming implement similar to a sickle used for reaping crops and also employed as a weapon. The kama is often included in weapon training segments of karate, silat and more obscurely in some Chinese martial arts.

the mags are taken from japanese folklore or the names of tools used in farming

as for Final Fantasy stuff most of it was taken from the hindu/vedic religions

as for FF stuff most of it was. but shiva is a name from indian myth an quezacotl is ancient aztecan god. wait Isnt Hindu like the Indian religion anyway? ahh wateva its no biggie alot of the mags name are also in the indian myth/folklore. jus like were the gae bolg is from. so lets say both of us make good points becuz the some of these prolly came from 2 different backgrounds, but exactly which one did sega use? i dont know but if you know then u got me str8 up(i fail?). sides it may be jus me but im sure more ppl would recognize the word kama from that sex ed book Kama Sutra (have yaw seen dat movie?) rather than a japanese rake. even if im completely wrong Bout all dis i dont care bekuz 1 thing is for sure ELENOR IS A PEDOMAGGER :onion-head57: HIDE YOUR BABY MAGS! (montague made her so he must be a pedocaster, get it?) :onion-head49:

• 2 weeks later...

lol Davell, Montague is definitely a pedocaster, not because of elenor though, but because he made a second female cast. (omfg 3some wtf?) and as for the coolest mag my vote is the Agastya, just because it completes the look of my CAST. That thing is some smexy design there, I feel like I'm a Gundam XD :onion-head54: Fear me!

JAJJAJA is so funny this point of view that you have davell XDD JAJAJA and they way you show us your humor is awessome XDD..

PS. just to make this clear, wish probably everyone already know. (Quezacotl from FF8 is an Aztecan) Los Aztecas somos los mexicano. Aztecans are mexicans , we are Aztecans xD.

JAJJAJA is so funny this point of view that you have davell XDD JAJAJA and they way you show us your humor is awessome XDD..

PS. just to make this clear, wish probably everyone already know. (Quezacotl from FF8 is an Aztecan) Los Aztecas somos los mexicano. Aztecans are mexicans , we are Aztecans xD.

thx larva i didnt know exactly who da descendants of da aztecs were. datz nice i knew bout quezacotl tho. i wonder if a user disobeys da law, will u summon Quezacotl on them? (lawl)

@apollo montague is a sick pedocaster, but hey he's da smartest scientist p2 got, so we gotta deal with his CASTRAPE (LOL) my favorite mag is da striker unit. not only does it DP rape all enemies wit heaven striker, its also a fridge u kan keep ur mates n fluids cold in :onion-head50: (most useful mag 2 me) oh yah da durga mag looks like a bench. my FOmarl is small to sit on it lol

lol Davell, it's a good think neither of us are Racaseals yaknow? Otherwise I'd have to be like "Yo montague make this a weapon for me! *he comes back with it complete* KTHNXBAI!" *extremely fast escape*

You're the first person to ever call the Striker Unit a Fridge that I know of :onion-head65: That's terrible! What do you think of Sato then?